Chapter 17 ~ Shattered Trust

Who likes drama? 

Me :) I like to give them drama :))

Anyway yeah.

Happy 3rd Anniv pjsk!! 

Thanks for giving me lim Akito, Mafuyu, fes Kanade and perm Emu in 25 pulls today~

But WHERE IS MY KURO LILY RUI?!?!??!??!?!??!?

I shook the girl who I think is Noyoko's hands and tried to chase after Tsukasa. Although he was already out of sight, I was sure I knew where he went.

"Tsukasa-kun." I began, breathing heavily because I ran up the flight of stairs to the rooftop. He was facing the fence, a hand gripped on it, like always. "That wasn't what it looked like. I swear-"

He turned his head and cut me off, his eyes red-rimmed, "Was my feelings a fucking game to you?"

"Tsukasa-kun, listen. I-"

"I have no intention of listening to you, and I'm kindly asking you to go away."

"I-"

"If you aren't leaving, I am. Stay away from me, from now on." He said as he ran past me, tears dropping from his eyes onto the floor.

I stood there, unable to move or react.

Do I chase after him? Would he listen, even if I caught up?

What do I do now?

Tears welled up in my eyes for the first time in years.

After who knows how long, I could feel a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, my eyes still burning.

It was Mio, with Noyoko alongside her. "The genius is out of ideas, huh?" Mio laughed, a smug grin on her face.

"You did this, didn't you?!" I yelled.

"And look at you! You're crying. I haven't seen that before." She continued.

"Shut up." I told her, anger flooding in my eyes.

"And why should I?"

The sadness inside me was fading away. The tears were long gone. There was only one thing I feel right now.

Anger.

I haven't felt this type of anger before, but my whole body was heating up, as if it was on fire.

"Shut up." I told her again, trying to calm down.

Mio started again. "You know how funny it was? I was watching, you know! Maybe if you pushed her away quicker you would've-"

Noyoko cut her off, "Mio, that's enough. I know you hate them, but you... We've done enough. Give them some space."

"Didn't you promise to do it with me? If you aren't going to, give me back my money." Mio took out her hand, as if to signal Noyoko to give it.

Noyoko slapped her hand down. "Get over it, Mio. Why are you so obsessed with Kamishiro anyway? I know I did this because it was going to be funny, or for the money, but I shouldn't have. Neither have you."

"You don't understand-!" Mio said.

I find it surprising how Noyoko was actually trying to talk sense with Mio. That never worked when I tried it. "I do." Noyoko said, her gaze serious. "You did this for revenge, right? I know you did. Like I said, get over it. Kamishiro won't ever come back to you again, and you know that. Even if you didn't, won't the things you do make him hate- or stay away from you even more?"