04 | pang!

pang! —— seventeen
it shines even if it spins far away (you shine too much)
i can find it right away, in the light of the water in front of the sun.

—— 🎶 a year later.

kwon soonyoung doesn't know why, but he enjoys seeing the irritation on the younger's face as he tries to produce a song for the group of his. they were having their comeback after so long and he still couldn't believe (he's lying, he is believing) that woozi, the person who produced the album that was dedicated to him a year ago, was gonna make a song and a whole album for him and his members.
"hosh— you know what, soonyoung, i'm gonna need you to understand that this is your first comeback after your first ever release that was suppose to be considered your last. you're literally making a redebut, you know that right?" he spoke into the microphone that was connected to his headphones. he grins, speaking, "yeah, but i'm so happy that i get to spend it with you, my precious woozi~"

the look on the younger's face brings laughter and a slight feeling of danger to the dancer's stomach but he can't just ignore the blush that rushes onto the younger's face through the window.
he giggles into the microphone, hoping that does something to erupt butterflies awaking within his palpating heart.

it does, but it's unknown to soonyoung as jihoon's eyes lighten upon hearing the giggle. fuck, kwon soonyoung.. you..
that giggle still is able to make him freeze even when he has heard it a million times before in videos and in real life.

soonyoung's heart is exploding like a balloon that's been blown a bit too big from its initial size that it pops from being blown too big. he watches from behind as woozi works so delicately on the piece of music, each click from the keyboard showcasing a new instrument onto the song.
the way woozi— no, jihoon, is affecting his heart like this brings him adrenaline and joy in his heart.

jihoon, the person who gave him an amazing album that he still listens to even till now, unable to stop as if he's addicted to the song that played constantly within his mind to calm himself down when he was in distress.
"jihoon," he called out unconsciously to his own conscious mind, realizing only a second later when the producer hums to the unconscious call.

"do you ever feel tired of producing?" the question just pops up in his head, and jihoon chuckles— bringing a swarm of butterflies in his stomach.
the producer takes a moment to think, stopping the constant pressing on his keyboard as he thinks, "honestly.. there were times when i did feel tired— too drained from being a producer that i missed being free of writing what i wanted than sticking to a singular plot within the story— but it's worth the hassle if i'm able to do so many things like produce my own songs, your group's, and maybe soon, your own solo songs if the company ever allows you to." that makes soonyoung laugh.

soonyoung mutters something under his breath, a soft smile on his lips as he's forever grateful that bang pd had taken his suggestion to scout the talented producer as their newest artist.

—— 🎶

the album does amazingly on the charts, making woozi feel full with proudness as the members of his favorite group stood on the stage to give their speeches about the album that helped them win an award.
"i just want to say a huge thanks to our fans and our company for letting us have this opportunity to hold this award in our hands. we never thought we would have a chance to stand on this stage, or even win this award but it's always because of our lovely fans— so thank you!" the leader passes the microphone to seungkwan who also thanks their fans and the company.

the microphone finds its way to hoshi's hands, "uhh.. i want to say thank you to my fans, my company and our producer who produced this whole entire album for us to promote his creation to the world. i just want to tell him that i'm forever grateful that he puts up with our loud mouths in the studio and our humorous acts on trying to make him smile which i know he does smile occasionally at our jokes. i also want to thank my parents for letting me take this path as it's always been my dream to be on this stage holding this award with my members. lastly, i want to thank my fans who dedicated a minute or two in their day-to-day life to vote on this award to make us happy.
thank you so much!"

and the group bows together before getting off the stage with the hugest grins on their faces as the trophy of their milestone is passed onto their manager who securely takes it from their hands— congratulating them as he lets them go to the table where woozi is at the said table they were sitting together because they're all from the same company and the table was too large for just three people.

the oldest within the group lunges at the producer, bringing him into a large hug that makes jihoon pat him on the back as he needs air in his lungs to breathe to live until the end of the ceremony.
"oh shi— i'm in a award show, cannot swear." he reminds himself before re-trying again, "oh smokes! i'm so so sorry jihoon,"

that makes the producer burst out in laughter as he slaps hoshi's shoulder lightly, gesturing him to take a sit next to him while dokyeom and seungkwan sit on the other side, sitting on their drinks with the provided straws instead into their drinks.

"i feel like we're interrupting something.." the leader of bss mutters to the vocalist of the group, both nodding along as their main dancer happily talked to the producer who took sips of his water from his water bottle and nodded, a soft smile on his lips as the ceremony continued in the background.

—— 🎶

ho5hi_kwon
tagged woozi_universefactory

liked by ho5hi_kwon, dk_is_dokyeom, hybe_boo and 1,294,928 others

ho5hi_kwon hanging out with my precious jihoonie after the ceremony😆😆 i love hanging out with jihoonie🩷🩷 thank you to the fans who spent their minutes everyday voting for us!!! forever grateful to my horangdan and carats for voting ^^~

comments:
dk_is_dokyeom hyung.. is this a confession of love to jihoon-hyung? bcs it seems like it is😭
↪️ hybe_boo dk_is_dokyeom so true hyung😭😭 when will we have this type of love?
↪️ dk_is_dokyeom hybe_boo maybe never seungkwan-ah🥹

woozi_universefactory ..im not producing for you anymore
↪️ ho5hi_kwon woozi_universefactory WAIT?&28($;

joshu_acoustic power couple in the making?!🤭🤭 (also pls don't kill me jihoon this is meant as a joke)
↪️ woozi_universefactory joshu_acoustic ..where's jeonghan when you need him