00 | attacca

the sleepy head in the studio is just a few minutes away from getting his well-deserved sleep. the last song isn't finished but he's so tempted to publish it on soundcloud right away since it was gonna be his idol's birthday in a few minutes.
he decides to fuck it, and publishes it anyway.

loading..
congrats! your album titled "attacca : dedication to hoshi of bss" has been officially published!

and jihoon slumps into his chair upon seeing the message, sleeping the day off until the next following morning.

—— 🎶

when jihoon decides that three pm is the perfect time to wake up— the first thing he does is checking his phone when he does fully sober up on sleepiness, waking up from dream world's grasp and stretches in the comfort of his chair (his back is killing him but he digress).

the moment he opens it to check his twitter and instagram, his phone kicks him out of those said apps, leaving him in a daze staring at his phone with confusion written on his face.

what the fuck?

he opens it again, successfully entering the app to check his idol's account but something else intrigues him more than checking if hoshi had a new post on the line for him to like and save into his camera roll using the screen-shot feature.

bss_fansite has followed you!
seokminnie_97 has followed you!
_kwanniehaee98 has followed you!
eyesof_tiger has followed you!
98kwan has followed you!
hoshiclub has followed you!

he brushes it off, and checks his direct messages next, noticing that his request box had more messages than usual. he also brushes that off, deciding that it was time to check his soundcloud next.
maybe that would have his answers to all the weird things happen and it sure did.

—— 🎶 author's notes
hello!!! welcome back to yin's short stories because she thinks certain stories aren't meant for being oneshots anyways! so this story is a soonhoon story— my second soonhoon story to be exact (and more to come if i count all my drafts..)

i plan on cross-posting this on ao3 as well but i don't think a singular word of just attacca works, so while thinking of everything for the ao3 posting, the wattpad story of thus will be getting the special treatment first as i settle thinking of ao3's ver😁

i'd like to explain my disclaimers first though!
1.) i don't actually ship these idols together, sure they're cute together but this story only includes and mentions them as muses for my main characters. you can replace them though, no worries babes😋
2.) when i said this story was a short story, i meant that the chapter count was short, but that didn't mean each chapter will be consisting less than a few words.
3.) if you're homophobic or don't like seeing these type of books, please back away from my other following books too. if you don't like it, you don't like it, simple as that. there isn't much of a need to spread hate.
4.) plagiarism is a crime, so avoid copying and pasting my entire story and claiming it as your own (i will find a way to find you 😀)