02 | rock with you

rock with you —— seventeen
just you, till my last breath,
no words are enough for you.

—— 🎶

the next song on the track list sounded like a title track to hoshi, so the next following day after listening to the whole album and maybe crying during a few songs before falling asleep— he made his way to the dance studio; plugging his phone into the speakers once he arrived as he didn't really fully understand bluetooth just yet and started to play the whole album as his warm-up song before his two other members joined him for rehearsals for the year-end music festivals.

"oh hyung? what song is this?" the leader asked as he entered the practice room, shuffling next to the boy who was stretching on the floor.
"an album dedicated to me— i think i listened to the whole album last night and it just kept replaying afterwards." the oldest spoke with a light blush dusting on his cheeks as seokmin took off his jacket, showing off his biceps in the tee he decided to wear to practice.

"we're just gonna practice?" he asked as he started to stretch, waiting for the last member who was probably getting his order of americano downstairs at the lobby.
typical seungkwan.

"i just feel like making a choreo for one of the songs, it sounds like a title track to me." he planned and seokmin nods in response. the leader suddenly beams in delight, "does that mean i can be excluded from practice today?"

the oldest glares at him through the mirror, "no."

the leader wails, begging the older to at least let him take a five minute rest even before they started to practice for the new comeback— it wasn't like they were gonna dance anyway, it was only a special stage which was a cover of a song.
"we're only singing, it's not we're gonna dance seok," seokmin huffs at the reply, nodding as he let the boy do his own thing.

soonyoung plays the beginning of the song, looping the song as he started to think of the beginning. he thought and thought but with the opening beginning so soft, it was only right that hoshi didn't go too hard on the opening dance.

by the time he reached the chorus, he pondered even more— he continued to dance, making adjustments and a few other things to make sure the dance was a perfect match to the song.

woozi managed to make an album dedicated to me,
the least i can do is make a dance dedicated to him.

—— 🎶

youtube
BSS | [Choreography Video] HOSHI - Rock With You (Original: WOOZI)

description :
— dedicated to the producer of the album, attacca, WOOZI.
choreography made entirely from hoshi.

"oh my god." the whole group gasped out as they saw the upload on the producer's laptop situated. they stare at it in shock, watching the idol's body perfectly match the beat of the song that the male had made just in a few hours time before releasing the song into to the album after remastering and rechecking if his vocals were on point to what he envisioned.

"ji, are you still alive?" seungcheol said, waving his hand in front of the dazed boy who only continued to watch each dance move that was done with precision.
"i.. i don't know.."

there's this weird feeling in my chest that makes me feel so giddy— a feeling that reminds me of when a thought during night.. how would it feel if this project of mine could even reach the ears of my own idol— the man i looked up too.. a nearly impossible thought now brought and served to me in a silver platter.
kwon soonyoung, you certainly are a smooth talker.

"let's let jihoon process this, a lot has happened in his fanboying days since he posted that album." jeonghan spoke, making everyone sit around them in a circle while they wait for the producer to fully process that the album he sang, produced and published was getting recognized as something the k-pop world hasn't seen or listened to before.

"you know, i scrolled through twitter yesterday and i kept seeing so many fans of bss asking jihoon to officially release the album onto streaming sites like melon or spotify." wonwoo spoke, sitting closely to mingyu who had his head leaned onto his shoulder.

"i don't plan on doing that very soon, not until i get into a proper music company who can publish them without taking too much money from me and give at least seventy percent of the made profit to me." his plans are set in stone. if he decides that he wants to sign with a good company that can him at least seventy percent of his earned asset then that's set in stone to the producer's bucket list.

the oldest in the group nods along, "then we'll support you in your choice jihoon."
"thanks."

who knew that hybe, the company that debuted bss was already trying to scout the producer as apart of their producer line and to debut him as a soloist for the general public.