Chapter 10-part 2 : Blushing ( M&C )

** Myah pov **

I was embarrased after hearing her reason .

I really regretted treating her rudely .

" I'm sorry... "

I said looking down .

" nah , it's okey . I didn't take any of it personally . " she replied calmly .

It makes me feel more worse , knowing that she's so calm even after everything that i did to her .

I look away for awhile but when i turned back , my heart skip a beat . Her face is so close to mine that my face turned bit red .

I pushed her back a bit . She just laugh looking at my facial expression and continue sketching something .

I got curious and asked her ," what are you sketching ? "

" you . ", her answer is short and simple but it made my heart race rapidly .

Another blush creeped it's way on my face ," stop joking around " i said not wanting to fall for her joke .

" i'm not "

I didn't believe her and peeked at her drawing but she cover it .

" wait , let me finish some touch-up and i will show you "

I just nod my head and watch the river .

I was getting tired waiting for her that i fell asleep .

When i woke up , my heart skipped a beat again . She was staring at me very closely , admiring my face .

" okey , done ! " she said happily .

" what took you so long "

She didn't answer but show me three of her sketching .

I looked at it and was very speechless . All three is a sketch of me .

One is when i look at her , the other one is when i was admiring the beauty of the river and the last one is when i was asleep .

I looked at her and back to the drawing . It was too perfect that i can't believe she drew it .

" you sure you drew this ? "

" yep " she replied .

" you wanna see more ? " she asked .

" there's more ? " i asked , shocked that there's more .

" yep , here you go "

She passed me her sketch book .

When i turned the page , everything is a drawing of me . I can't help but admire her drawing skills .

" why didn't you join art club ? You have a really great art skills " i asked curiously .

" i just draw things that caught my attention and interest , i'm not really into art . " she replied

I can't help but get flustered again .

' how many times do you want me to blush today ? ' i thought .

** Thank you for reading **