Chapter 2 : Too much annoyance (M&C )

For people who misunderstood :

* ' this means they are talking to theirselves ' *

** " this means they are talking to other people " **

Myah Pov

' i can't believe it . Why is she here ?! She's gonna steal my 'top student of the year' title again ! ' I whisper to myself .

" Are you still cursing her in your head even now ? ", Julia asked .

I snapped out of my thoughts and answered ,

" You know how much I hate her since our freshmen year . She's always the top student in our year even when she spent most of her time playing basketball and here I am studying my ass off and I'm still second , next to her . "

" She's not that bad tho . You have to stop hating her too much if not that hate may turn to love~ ", Naomi teased .

" Shut up , Nao . Never in any of my lifetime I would fall for her . " I rolled my eyes in annoyance

" We'll see how long that works ", Maddie , the older twin , tried to annoy me more .

" I bet they will fall in love by the end of this year . " Scarlett , the younger twin , joined in her sister teasing .

" Fuck you all ", I walked away .

At the back , I heard them laughing hysterically .

' They really love annoying me don't they ' I laughed at their silliness .

Suddenly , Brandon appeared in front of me to seek for my forgiveness  .

' Not this bullshit again . It's been a year since we broke up . Why can't he move on ? '

" What do you want again ? ", I asked coldly .

" I'm really sorry , please accept me again . I promise I won't do it again . " He asked with his pleading eyes that he knows I can't help but to fall for him all over again .

' please someone save me from this blackhole before i say anything that i would regret later '

As if god heard my prayer , Julia came to my rescue . She asked him sternly to back off and stop disturbing me .

Since way before we were together , Brandon has always been intimidated by Julia and I'm not surprised he still am .

He followed Julia's order and quickly run back to his classroom .

All of us started laughing at the scene in front of us .

" Woahhh , Julia is so scary that my body is shivering ", Naomi tease Julia .

We all laughed again before parting ways for our lesson .

When I reached the classroom , I scanned the room and saw the most annoying face I have ever seen .

I walked towards my desk , ignoring all the stares I have always receive due to my beauty and physique . Yes I'm a narcissistic person so what .

When I reached my desk , I can feel Charlotte staring at me as she's my deskmate .

" Stop staring at me or I will pull your eyes out . " I said rudely .

She shakes her head a few times before smiling at me widely . Creepy . That's the word to describe her smiles .

" How are you ? " she starts .

" Good till I see your face . " I replied sarcastically .

She looked taken aback but still tried to open a conversation with me while also putting some sarcasm in her words .

" That's great to hear , I should show my face more then . Btw , what did you do during the break ? "

" I put up a poster of your face and keep punching it nonstop till it looked ugly "

" Woahh , do you like me that much that you have my poster in your room ? ", she asked sarcastically while laughing after seeing my annoyed face .

Before I can say anything else , the professor arrived in the classroom .

I pointed a middle finger towards her before focusing on the lesson .

She laughed for a while before doodling something on her sketchbook .

This is what I mean when i say that she rarely pay any attention in class but still passes all of her exams with LGBTQ+ colours .

I HATE HER A LOTTT !!!

** Thank you for reading **