Chapter 9 : Friendship above anything else ( D&M )

** Diana pov **

I was walking through the hall way when I saw Scarlett and Tiara again . They are always together .

I got jealous but I can't do anything about it . If it was other people that Scarlett liked , I would do anything to get her but this is Tiara we are talking about .

She has everything , i mean EVERYTHING . No surprise that she attract Scarlett attention .

I look down and made my way to the school garden . I can't compete with Tiara .

First of all , she's perfect , even better than me .

Second of all , she's my bestfriend , i shouldn't be jealous of my friends .

Lastly , I don't wanna ruin our friendship just because of a girl .

I sat on a bench , tired . I close my eyes and a tear fall , followed by another and more tears keep streaming down my face .

** Maddie pov **

I was making my way to the dance club room when suddenly i saw a girl sitting alone in the school garden .

She looked familiar but she's facing her back so i can't see the face .

I decided to walk towards her and identify the person .

To my surprise , my heart aches again everytime i see her angelic face covered with tears .

I sat next to her . She was surprise to see me and quickly wipe her tears .

" do you mind sharing ? " i asked worriedly .

* Sniff *

That's the only thing i heard from her .

I just sat there silently , knowing fully well she needed some quiet time .

After awhile , she started ranting ," Am I that unlucky in love ? Why whenever I really like someone , that person like someone else ? "

My heart ache again . I tried really hard not to show any visible sadness .

' Can't you see me ? I'm just right here beside you ! CAN'T YOU HEAR MY HEART ?! IT'S BEATING FOR YOU , DUMBASS ! '

I wanted to say those words to her , but i just can't seem to have the courage to do that especially now that she needs someone to comfort her .

I decided to just put my feelings aside and embrace her gently .

** Diana pov **

I was surprised by her actions . Instead of just leaving me here alone , she hugged me and rubbed my back gently .

I reciprocate her embrace and feel her warmth on my body . It's so nice that i don't wanna let go of her .

After awhile , i got a hold of myself and pull myself from the embrace .

It got awkward after that , so we just laughed and walked back inside the school .

I accompanied her to the dance club room and watched her dance with her other clubmates .

I didn't realise Myah was in the club too until she greeted me . I greeted her back . But what's more surprising is , i saw Charlotte there too .

" Sup bro " i distracted her , she was admiring Myah dancing all along that she didn't even notice me here .

" woah , sup ! Whatchu doin here ? " she asked

" I'm accompanying Maddie "

" how bout chu ? " i throw back the question to her .

She looked flabbergasted by my question as if she was caught red-handed .

" oh , urmm...i was just , urm...i-i- "

I cut her off ," i know about you and Myah , don't worry " i reassured her .

" no x2 , it's nothing like that...damn...i got busted , please don't tell the others that i like Myah " she pleaded .

"no worries , your secret is safe with me bro " i laughed at her behaviour .

** Thank you for reading **