Chapter 3 : Tutoring session starts ( N&J )

3rd person pov

BREAK TIME .

Everyone is rushing to the cafeteria as there's a special dessert after their meal today .

The ' 5weetheart ' members is eating peacefully while talking about their day when the ' 4nix ' gang appeared and sat beside them .

The ' 5weetheart ' members looked at them confusingly until Diana explained that she and Julia had planned to eat together during break time .

Everyone was fine with it except for Myah and Tiara . Charlotte took a sit next to Myah and she kept disturbing her with questions about Myah life .

On the other hand , Tiara is uncomfortable with Scarlett flirtiness . Scarlett kept trying to seduce Tiara but every attempt was unsuccesful as she was turned down by the tall girl .

Everything turned into a mess when Naomi kept annoying Jinny .

Jinny doesn't like making new friends but Naomi kept pressuring her to be friends and this made Jinny very angry that she shouted at Naomi before stomping out of the cafeteria .

Charlotte quickly excused herself before following her sister .

Everyone at the table was too stunned to speak and Naomi felt really embarrassed that she excused herself to go to the toilet . Julia tagging along .

** A few hours later **

School finally ends , everyone was so excited to go back home . 

* Jinny pov *

" Do you guys wanna play basketball ? ", I asked .

" Sure , let's go ! ", the other 3 replied .

We arrived at the school basketball court and was getting ready to do some stretching and warm-up when my phone rang .

I looked at the caller id and saw my mom name ," why would she call me at this timing ? "

I still answered it anyway .

" hello mom "

" Hi dear , we have to talk to you about something . Can you please come home now "

" Sure ? "

" Great ! Make it fast "

I ended the call and told the others what happened . They nod their head before I took my leave .

** In the house **

" Thanks , David ", I thanked before running inside the house .

" Thank god , you are here soon ", my mom said .

" Do you need anything , mom ? "

" Let's settle down first "

After we settle down , my dad started .

" let's get into the point , starting tomorrow you will be having tutoring session with a student from your school . Meet her at the library right after your class , understood ? "

" but wh- ", I didn't finish my sentence when my dad sternly said " No more excuses . "

" Yes , father ", I replied timidly .

" Great , now we have to go , don't forget to eat dinner with your sister . "

" Yes , Pa "

When they left , I relaxed my body and rubbed my temple .

' I really hate studying , why do I have to study for ? Can't I just play basketball ? "

** FFW to after school next day **

I went to the library but I see no one except for Naomi .

I double check the surrounding again when I heard her voice calling me .

' Fuck . Please tell me it's not her ' I whispered to myself .

I walked towards her and she said it .

" I'm your tutor for this year till the entrance exam for college ", Fuck , she really said it .

I was about to walk out of there when she said ," Your parents gave me the permission to call them if you are causing me trouble . "

That's it , I turn back and sat down . She smiled widely knowing that her plan to intimidate me have been successfully .

I sat there and just listen to her boring lectures about the subjects I don't frickin care .

** Thank you for reading **