War or Love . (Ianthony Fanfiction)

It's year 1870 , werewolves and vampires are at war everyday, avoiding the eyes of humans. Our main goal is to kill off the other species.

Years ago, werewolves and vampires lived in peace together, until vampires started to become possessive, us werewolves started to become slaves for them. After a decade of being slaves ,wolves began to rebel and fight back. I just so happen to one of the unlucky still stuck behind bars.

My name is Ian, I'm a werewolve currently under control of vampires. I'm a slave, I protect their castles during day light hours. I have blue eyes and brown hair.

*i groan out loud as I'm whipped on the back, blood dripping down my back, I scream as the pain gets worse* I was caught trying to steal bread by the kings son.

His name was anthony and he is the most horrible person I've ever met. Yet I still feel obligated to protect him. He has brown/green eyes and pale white skin. His black hair falls beautifully over one eye. He was the perfection of a man.. Why must he be a vampire, ever since I met him I've wished for him. My body felt intoxicated by him.......

And here I am, being beaten by him for stealing a piece of bread. He tortured me everyday almost. Even for little things like having blue eyes or just being a werewolf. I don't understand...not at all. Why is he picking on me.

Werewolves are known to have brown eyes, they change. Yet mine never did, they stayed a sky blue. It was one the traits I loved about myself.

* I cried out in pain as anthony stopped, * " next Time you little rat, keep your fingers out of the kitchen! " anthony shouted. My arms and legs tied to poles, I was left there until Anthony decided to let me down. That was sometimes days.

I have to escape from here I thought, Ill die here if I stay.

* a day later, anthony let's me down * "now get back to work! " he says with a smirk.

I walked back to my cage, and cried. The pain in my back was extreme, it hurt to move.

After working a few days I noticed the guard staring at me, it was clearly lust in his eyes. Every few weeks this ugly looking man would take me somewhere private and choose a position for me to be in.

Now it's against the law for vampires to be with werewolves. I knew the closer I got to the guard, the better my chances of getting a key out of here.

This week he took me to a closet , out of sight. And just as he began to enjoy me, I killed him in one swift move, he didn't make a sound, I grabbed the keys from his pocket and put his uniform on. It covered my face , so it worked.

I walked out of the castle, walked for days until I got to a city. It was New York, humans were at every corner here, i took off my mask and tried by best to act "human".

I slept on the streets, begged for money and ate at least once a day. This was heaven to me, I felt happy for once. One night I was sitting in a train station, I noticed a guy with pale skin walk by , he had 2 friends. I automatically knew they were vampires. I sat quietly hoping not to be seen. I then saw two very muscular men with beards walk in,and start shooting towards to pale skins . They pulled out guns and began to shoot back, I was stuck in the middle, watching as my fellow werewolves get shot to death.

They laid on the ground dead. " great job guys" a familiar voice spoke. I looked up to see Anthony , I automatically blushed. I then saw one of the "dead" werewolves move, pointing a gun at Anthony. I run and took the bullet to the chest, saving Anthony. I fell to the ground,wounded and filled with pain. Everything went black.