23.I only can smile

Bible

I must be crazy. What have i done. Without waiting for my team, i drive to the farm house. I know he will be there. What should i do , i ask myself.
I never imagine this. I thought he will happy and run to metawin. I dont want to give him presure. I also cant face it bravely. I am too scare. I keep dreaming that he plead to be with metawin. I just so scare to imagine it happen in real life. I felt like crazy after win inform his wife wish. My husband never told me about emely request. He already know it but he never say anything. After calming my self and ready to give what he want the most, I finally decide to send him to metawin.  It take a month for me to prepare myself before i send him to metawin. I cant said a word until he ask to move out. I am shaking and i cant talk because i dont want him to know how broken i am. I try to give what he want the most. Why is he running again, dont he want to be with win. I really cant understand.

Oh my god, what have i done. I look at his sad and hurt face. I really cant say anything. I only can say how sorry i am. When he close the door my friend look at me angrily. I told you , he said. I quickly get into the house.
It break my heart  when i listen to his cry. What should i do i ask again. This not gonna be easy. He look so soft and gentle but knowing him all this time, its not easy to win his heart back if he is angry. Luckily he is my husband, so he cant  treat me like he treat metawin. Even he is angry, he still try to be polite with me. He is very responsible and always play  his roles sincerely. When i open his room door, he look suprise. I cant answer to all his question. I only can look at his broken heart and tears.  Baby, i shout when he suddenly faint. When i hold him, he is burning with fever. He must be suffering all this time. Luckily that bastard metawin willing to help me.  Oh my god , i said and quickly bring him to the car. I hold him tight and go to the hospital.

I already miss my count. I cant say anything beside bring him back to our home. When he discharge last time, he quietly return to his farm house. He refuse to go home. I really cant say anything. I just grateful he choose to go back to farm house. So every time he go to farm house, i will bring him back again. Should i add additional bodyguard i ask my self while looking at my sleeping husband. He know i will bring him back no matter how many time he run away. But this beauty really want to punish me. When i felt he is getting okay, he suddenly run to farm house. It make me always focus and prioritised him.
Should i burn the farm house , i ask my friend and metawin . Then you will not find him if he run again , my friend said. I cant scold or angry with him. It all my fault. So when he is in bad mood and not happy with me he will run. Stop spoiling him, win said. He need good scolding , he said again. All of this because of you, i yell at him. No, it not my fault. I just fulfill my late wife wish. I dont ask you to send him to me , he said casually. Just go, i yell at him. I really cant wait this co project end. This stupid metawin keep get on my nerve. If not because of his cute son, i will kill him immediately.

Flash back

Can we go home now, i ask my husband for a thousand time. I am at my home he reply like always. Can you forgive me baby, i ask him. Its okay, it your choice to throw me away , he said again. His answer is like auto reply machine. Its like dejavu when he keep asking me to leave him alone before. He always give me the same answer. I am not throwing you, i just thought you want to be with metawin i said try to make him understand for a thousand times.  So you dont want to be with me, he ask me back. No, of course i want to be with you i said quickly. No, you are not, you send me to metawin, he said and close the room door. I know I will never win this argument. Its my punishment. Its already 2 year but he still sulky with the accident. I dont dare to not come to him. I dont dare to scold him.  I dont know what dialog he will repeat unstop again. So like always i will wait for him to sleep. I only can wait  and then bring him back when he sleep. Lets go baby, i said and gently lift him and carry him to the car.  How could you still angry and sulky all this year i ask my sleepy husband and kiss him. He snuggle  close to me like a kitten.

Flash back end

It was your fault, my husband said angrily. I look at my team and signal them to leave the meeting room. I need to handle this beauty first before anything. I will drop anything for him. He dont even care about anyone or anything. Now all my man and business partner know how he is my priority. And this beauty become more brat and spoiled. I look at him and wait for his tantrum. What happen baby, i ask him gently. Its your fault, because of you ,win scold and yell at me for being brat , he said angrily. That crazy bunny, i curse metawin in my heart. No, you are not, i said. He said you will leave me again , my love said. No, he is wrong. I wont do it again, i said and pull him onto my lap. I hate you, he said and hug me frustratedly . What are you doing today baby, i ask him try to divert his anger. Dont talk to me, i hate you , he said . I just let him hug me and wait for him to calm down. Sometime, i confuse and suprise with his behaviour. He is unpredictable. I never expect this from my husband. Phi, win's son is so cute, luckily he follow his mom face, he suddenly start talking and tell me his day. Really, i ask him.  Yes, but of course he is cute because i am his dada,  he continue telling his story. He is cute but a bit naughty he said again. Just like you baby, i said but only in my heart.while he telling me about his day, he suddenly stop and glare at me. Dont smile, i hate you, he said. I only can laugh and he quickly close my mouth with his hand. Dont laugh he said again.

He can be sulky all his life, but he really cant reject me when i want to be intimate with him. I know how to make him surender. Even being brat and what not, he still fulfill his role perfectly. He still the same husband I have before. He will be so sweet if he forgot about my mistake.  No, he said when i start touching him. He know how this will end. Please phi, he beg me. Why, i ask him play dumb. Phi we already do it last night, he said quickly. But i want you now, i said. Phi how could you always want me , he ask me with his tears. I dont reply to him and start kissing him. He now  crying and moaning at the same time. I look at his fully mark body from yesterday night and tonight. I wish he can see himself thru my eyes. I really cant get enough from this beauty. He look at me scarely when i turn him around and start to do him again.

Hi papa, suddenly cute voice call me. What are you doing here kavin, i ask nervously. I look around to find metawin.  Daddy have seminar, he dont want me to follow him and i dont want to go to grandma house he said cleverly. Why, I ask him. Daddy said he need to find someone, kavin cutely explain.  So, what are you doing here, i ask. I am waiting for dada. He promise to  play  with me, the cute boy said and climb onto my lap. Not again, i quickly call metawin and hold the cutie automaticly. Thank you, please take care of my cute son, he  said and end my call. I dont even have a chance to curse him because kavin look at me dearly.

Dada will adopt beautiful daughter, so you can marry her, my husband said while laying with kavin on our bed. No, i want to marry dada, he said firmly. No you cant , i said and that make kavin teary. Phi, my husband scold me. It okay kavin, dada will marry you, my husband said. No you cant , i said again even my husband glare at me.  This oppas must be my destiny enemy . Both of them try to take my beautiful husband. I try to hug my husband but kavin quickly push me away and hug my husband. Both of us staring at each other. Enough, my husband said and then kiss both of us.I really cant get angry with cute kavin, because of him, my husband stop running from home again. I am thankful for that. I also need to thank his father, the way he throwing his son to me and my husband really make my husband understand my situation. No, he know how i feel, but he just want to punish me.  I am throwing him to you, but that not mean i dont love him, win said and leave for his me time. That was the first time me and my husband become kavin unpaid nanny. He even have his own room here now. I slowly lift my husband and bring him to my big sofa. Kavin still angry with me and refuse to sleep with me. And my husband happily kick me off the bed.  Phi, he scold me slowly. I want to cuddle too, i said sadly. He just shake his head and continue sleeping in my hug. And guest what, when i wake up at night, kavin also in my hug. I only can smile and caress his hair and hug both of them

Did he fall in love with me,I dont know. All i know I fall for him for real. I love him. We never confess to each other but we are happy together. Some time we don't need to say everthing, we just feel and show it. Guess what, I don't think he can sleep without me now😉. I also pray win can find nani so he can stop being busy body.

The end
Thank you for reading❤️
11.10.23