End of love - V

(They came downstairs and saw the guests already went and everything was messed up)

Yn:(in mind) looks like my father was really angry..

(Earlier what happened)

Y/h/n: d-dad, i-i s-saw yn with s-someone e-else in her b-bedroom..

Y/d/n: what do you mean? Is it her ex?

Y/h/n: i-i don't k-know..

Y/d/n: this girl, I told her alot of times to not think about that bastard boy..

Y/m/n: calm down! Firstly, we have to say guests to go today, secondly we have to call them down here and talk, don't be angry love!

Y/d/n: y/h/n, go call them..

(He went)

(Yn's dad couldn't control his anger so he started throwing everything angrily, he was short tempered)

Y/d/n: UGHHHH! (Throw the vase) I will kill them!

..........

Y/n: d-dad, why are you shouti-

(Yn's dad slapped her)

H/n: excuse me sir! I know you are angry but please it's not her fault, so don't slap her!

Y/d/n: yn, stop this bastard from saying anything!

H/n: Sir! You don't got the permission to call me bastard,

Y/d/n: yn, I said stop him!

H/n: SIR I AM TALKING TO YOU AND SHE WILL NOT STOP ME FROM SAYING ANYTHING!!!

y/d/n: you! (Was going to slap him too)

Y/n: dad! Pls! Stop this shit! I love him and I will till my last breath! You loved mom right? When she was just 16! And you guys got married when she was 18?
Dad, I am fucking 25! Pls..I like him and I will marry him only, I will not marry the guy you choose for me, yes I know it will break your, mom's and his heart but I don't like him, i like h/n and he is my lifeline..pls

Y/m/n: y/d/n, pls let her have her own choice, we always stopped her from doing anything..pls

Y/h/n: yes dad pls, I will get many girls but I don't want to be with a girl who will not be happy after getting married! If it was me, then I would also fight for the right..

(He took a few moment and after thinking he said)

Y/d/n: yn and h/n, I am sorry for shouting at you and slapping you dear, yes of course you guys are now an adult and you guys can take decisions..I am sorry, and I will surely get you guys married..

Y/n: dad, don't be sorry and I think guests aren't coming again lol..

(Everyone was laughing)

H/n: I guess this story have a happy ending now?

Y/n: yes it do, but something is left..

H/n: what? I-

(Yn pulls him by his collar for a kiss)

Y/h/n: I am soo lonely, i-

Suddenly from no-where y/n's bestie appears, she was late for the wedding..

Y/b/n: yn? Bro you are not replying my text or calls! Like wt-

Y/h/n: I got someone and I think I won't be single anymore..

Y/b/n: (She was shocked and blushed at the same time)

(They all laughed)

           -Happy Ending-