Part-2 of Pleasure - IV

Y/n: hey, uhm! Pls excuse me, I am not feeling well and I would like to go to my room for like 10-15 mins?

Y/h/n: yeah yeah sure! You may, I will manage..

Y/n: thank you..

(She started going towards her room and as h/n was hiding downwards so he was facing problems there, as soon as she was almost away from everyone's sight, h/n came out of her and hold y/n's hand then run towards her room and shut the door quickly)

(They were breathing heavily)

(Without even a second of break y/n holds h/n's collars and kissed him out of a sudden, h/n was shocked but he kissed her back while holding her waist)

(Y/n holds his neck and kisses him hungrily cause she really missed him since years)

(They kissed straight for 2-3 mins, meanwhile in between h/n interrupted by saying)-

H/n: kitty, can we have a quickie?

Y/n: sure love..

(By saying those words h/n fucked her really hard without stopping for like 20-25 mins)

(Whoever needa explanation, then u r too innocent 🥲)

H/n: gosh! Ughh! (Groans) that was amazing..

Y/n: (panting) y-yeah, a-amazing for r-real..

H/n: you okay baby?

Y/n: yes sweetheart, I am and you know what? I really missed you so so so much..

H/n: really kitty? Aww I missed you too!

(They were hugging each other until someone entered in the room)

H/y/n:   y/n? Oh fck- who are you? And what are you guys doing?

Y/n: y-you?? Get out! Wait outside..

H/y/n: oh! Just come downstairs already!

(He left)

Y/n: you sure man? That u locked the door?

H/n: yes I did but I guess it opened due to someone's hands were moving upwards uncontrollably..(fake coughs)

Y/n: whatever! Now face my parents...