Chapter 12

Sitting on top of the memorial stone Kazemi flipped through her sealing notes in boredom. Nothing was coming to her and since both Izumo and Kotetsu couldn't contact anyone with sealing knowledge that wasn't either out on mission or in the hospital she was stuck in an endless cycle of one step forward two steps back.

With a huff she swinged her legs slightly off of the memorial stone as she saw someone approaching. Kazemi wasn't really in the mood to be lectured about respect to the dead.

The person was one she didn't really recognise and with the Sound headband plastered on their left arm she can assume why. Their face was completely obscured by a mask and even the hair was covered by a hood.

"Hm? I didn't expect anyone to be here." The Sound shinobi murmured, their voice deep. "I'm--"

"Didn't ask." She replies immediately before returning to her notes.

If she could just stabilise the barrier without another person...but then it just wouldn't be as strong. Though that doesn't really matter, she just needs it to form first and all those technicalities can come later.

But that could just make the entire seal faulty and then she'd have to completely redo it. If that happened she may actually smack her head off of the memorial stone in pure anguish.

"Are you not curious as to why a Sound-nin is at Konoha's memorial stone?" He questions as she shrugs.

"That's your business dude. Now shut up, I'm trying to concentrate."

Honestly, people today don't know when to not look a gift horse in the mouth. You don't question them for their strange activities and suddenly your the weird one.

Anyway, using her notes she could try the foundation method were she makes a skeleton body for the seal and fill it in for the purpose she wants but that would make it impractical if she can't copy the skeleton body for every seal.

Wait, a copy seal could be--

"Ah, a sealing mistress." He comments as he looks at her notes.

Kazemi scowled. "I lost my train of thoughts thanks to you! Zip it Sound-nin, let a girl seal in peace!"

The shinobi huffed in amusement. "Very well, I will not continue talking."

"Good."

Now back to that copy seal. It's not that no one has tried that it's just that but because of it's nature a seal like that is hard to make. If it was possible then everyone and their mother would have a storage seal.

Still, it's not impossible and there are even some on the market from time to time. Getting a barrier seal on the market is impossible since you have to create it on the spot or it won't be a complete seal. But the cost...

Eh, Kakashi can cover it for her, it's not like he's spending the money for anything better so he may as well use it on her.

But if she did use a copy seal to make multiple copies of her seals it would only work twice before losing its effect. That's just bad investment then because the copy seal may not even get it right.

"Ugh, I give up!" She declares in frustration while snapping her notebook shut.

The man chuckles in amusement, though that might be him just clearing his throat. "Sealing takes time. Though I'm not a master myself I once knew a few people who used the art of sealing. Take your time with it and it will come to you."

Kazemi glares at the man. "So I've been told."

"Then this time you should listen." He counters expertly.