Chapter 13 - Date Chapter: Lisa

[Word count - 1,456]

Same day...

Location - (L/N) Residence, (Y/N)'s Room

Your POV

I finally made it back home after my date with Maya. I was exhausted from all the walking around we had to do, but I think it was worth it to make her happy.

Once I got home, I went straight to my room and laid down in bed. Next I pulled out my phone and texted Maya that I made it home safely.

Your text: Hey, Maya. Just want you to know that I made it home safely.

Maya's text: Really? That's good to know.

I put my phone down for a moment, but then, Maya had something else to say.

Maya's text: Also, I do have something I want to say to you.

Your text: Yeah? What's up?

Maya's text: Well, I know we've known each other for a short period of time, but... I think I have fallen in love with you.

It's a good thing Maya is saying this over a text message rather than in person, otherwise she would've seen the blush that's on my face.

Your text: You think?

Maya's text: Yeah, I mean it. Sorry if it seems random.

Your text: I don't think it's random. In fact, I feel the same way about you.

Maya's text: Huh? You do?

Your text: Yeah, but there's something else you should know.

Maya's text: What do you mean?

Your text: I have feelings for you and a few other girls.

Maya's text: For real? Who else is there?

Your text: Aside from you, there's Kasumi, Lisa, Rinko, Kaoru and Kanon.

Maya's text: That is an interesting group.

Your text: Yeah, and I want to take my time thinking about who I want to be with the most.

Maya's text: Yeah, I guess that makes sense.

Your text: You don't mind waiting, do you?

Maya's text: Yeah, I don't mind. :) Hopefully you make your decision soon.

Honestly, I hope so, too.
_____________________________________________

A few weeks later...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Here I am, at Live House CiRCLE once again while one of the bands uses the studio room for rehearsals. This time it was Roselia's turn, and since they were here, I began to think about who I should ask out next: Lisa or Rinko.

While thinking about this, Lisa came out the studio room to take a break. She made her way over to the front desk just to talk to me.

"Hey, (Y/N), how's it going?" She asked.

"Oh, I've been busy. You know how it is." I replied and chuckled a little bit.

"Haha, yeah. I know how you feel." She said. "But at least you're getting pay for it."

"Yeah, that is true." I replied before speaking again.

"But enough about me, how about you? How are things on your end?"