• 40 •

ARYA POV:

Sitting on the floor of what used to be my room, I felt a pain in my chest that seemed unbearable. Tears flowed uncontrollably from my eyes, and each sob was a painful reminder of the situation I found myself in.

I couldn't help but overhear the sounds from the room next door, where Aryan and Tiara were engaged in intimate activities.

As I heard a sound from his room, "Aryan, you're so rough". I can't help but cry very badly. What did I do so wrong to deserve that? "Uhh, you are so hard. Do more fast." I can't help but cry hard, crossing my hands over my chest. a constant, painful reminder of how my world had crumbled.

The moans and whispered words reached my ears, and I felt a mixture of heartbreak and humiliation wash over me. I didn't understand what I had done to deserve this—to be treated in such a cruel manner. I had always tried to do my best to be honest and caring, but it seemed like none of it mattered.

As I lay there, the realization of how utterly alone I was in this world hit me like a ton of bricks. The person I had trusted and loved had turned against me, and there was no one to turn to, no one to comfort me in my darkest hour. Tiara moans and gasps, and the realization that he was with another woman made my heart ache. I couldn't bear the thought of him with someone else, yet i couldn't move or speak.

I cried helplessly, my body trembling with each sob, as I wondered how I had ended up in this nightmarish situation. It was a pain that went beyond the physical—a deep, soul-crushing ache that seemed impossible to bear.

***
IN THE ARYAN ROOM,

He felt his heart torn; he was with Tiara, but Arya's weeping overwhelmed his head and emotions. He has no idea what he is meant to do. He had a wonderful family until yesterday, and now his entire world has fallen apart. He is physically present with Tiara, but his mind is elsewhere.

Tiara maons with delight, "Fuck, woah, you are great, Aryan."

"Don't call my name" he murmured, pressing more forcefully. 

"Hmmm, more fast I love it!" she says, rolling her eyes. He stroked harder, completely inebriated, and Tiara moaned in pain. 

Tiara's enjoyment was merely a momentary respite from the emotional misery he was experiencing. She's sitting upside down while he fucks her, putting her in an awkward situation. He began licking and squeezing her chest hungrily, and she exclaimed, "Uh, fuck, you are a demon, so hard." He began to push himself harder. 

He then became intoxicated. He started eating her body. His eyes were black, like those of a devil. she begin to lick and sucking his cock. He then took out his cock outside from her mouth and begins kissing her again. while fucking. They were both taken over by lust. 

He reasoned that being physically busy in his head would help Arya forget, but her smiling face kept flashing into his mind.

***
NEXT MORNING 

ARYAN POV:

In the dim light of the early morning, I was startled awake by a sound that pierced through the silence. "Arya beta." Kanta aunty's voice called out with a sense of urgency. My heart raced as I quickly got out of bed and rushed out of my room.

"What happened?" I asked frantically as I approached her. Her eyes were filled with concern as she directed my attention to the floor. There, I saw Arya lying unconscious, her form fragile and vulnerable.

Without a second thought, I scooped her up into my arms, her unconscious body feeling strangely light and delicate. Panic coursed through me as I called out to her, pleading for her to wake up. But she remained unresponsive, her eyes closed, and her breathing shallow.

"Driver, take us to the hospital." I ordered, my voice trembling with worry. I didn't waste another moment as I rushed towards the waiting car, cradling Arya in my arms. 

Tiara emerged from my room, hastily dressed, but I couldn't spare a glance in her direction. All that mattered was getting Arya the help she needed, and the rest of the world faded into insignificance as we speed towards the hospital, the weight of the unknown bearing down on me.

|IN THE STERILE, WHITE HOSPITAL ROOM|

Doctor's words hung heavy in the air after he examined Arya's condition. "Her condition is serious, Mr. Aryan. Please, don't stress her out. She is two months pregnant, and as I've mentioned before, her body is quite skinny to handle pregnancy. She can't handle any other emotional trauma. Please, never repeat the same mistake again. It could make things worse." the doctor advised before leaving the room.

I stood there, absorbing the doctor's words, feeling a mixture of guilt and concern for Arya. Her fragile state was evident, and I knew I had to be cautious. However, my own emotions were a tumultuous storm inside me, making it hard to think clearly.

Arya slowly stirred, her eyes fluttering open. She seemed disoriented and confused, asking herself why she was in the hospital. But before she could process it fully, I answered, "You fainted."Her gaze snapped to me, panic flickering in her eyes.

"What are you doing here? Go away from me!" She pleaded, her voice quivering with fear and distress.

The doctor's warning echoed in my mind, but anger and hurt clouded my judgment. "Like I wanted to be here. You know what? Do whatever you want. I don't want to stay in the same room with you." I retorted, forgetting the doctor's words in my own emotional turmoil. 

I turned and walked out of the hospital room, heading to my car and driving away, leaving Arya behind in the hospital room, our fragile relationship hanging in the balance.