• 27 •

("Laila Main Laila" playing in the background.)

As a truck barrels down the highway, a commanding figure emerges seemingly out of nowhere. He raises his hand, signaling the driver to stop. "Berhenti" he commands in Malay.

The driver complies, pulling the truck over to the side of the road. With a stern expression, the enigmatic figure demands, "Tunjukkan lesen anda." asking to see the driver's license.

The driver nervously hands over his license, and the figure signals to another individual standing nearby. "Periksa bahagian belakang." he orders in Malay, instructing the person to check the truck's rear.

Minutes pass as the inspection takes place. Finally, the inspector returns and reports, "Sir, semuanya baik. Ini hanya kayu." indicating that everything is in order, and the cargo consists of wood.

With a nod of approval, the commanding figure signals for the driver to continue. The truck proceeds, ultimately pulling into the basement of a nondescript building, resembling more of a garage.

As the driver exits the truck, he engages in a hushed conversation with another individual in the basement. The atmosphere is charged with secrecy, and a sense of anticipation hangs in the air. The order is given: "Mulakan kerja." instructing the workers to commence their task of unloading containers of oils.

Later, the commanding figure makes a call, stating, "Sir, maal aa gaya," signifying that the shipment has arrived. The voice on the other end responds with a simple "good."

The intrigue deepens as the clandestine operation continues under the radar, concealed behind the lively facade of Malaysia's bustling streets.

***
ARYAN POV :

I woke up, and as I sat up, my head felt heavy. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was surprised to see myself naked and covered in a blanket. 

My clothes were scattered around the room, and then I spotted a black dress hanging from a chair nearby. I looked to the opposite side of the bed and saw Arya sleeping completely naked, covered in the same blanket as me. I looked in the middle of the bed, where I saw blood.

I was completely shocked. I looked to the other side and saw her innerwear carelessly thrown onto one corner of the floor. As reality slowly set in, I realized what might have happened, and horror swept over me. 'Fuck, did we... did I... make her lose her virginity? No way.'

Arya woke up as sunlight flooded the room. She looked at me innocently and asked, "What are you doing in bed?"

She started sitting up, and as she realized that she was naked and covered in the same blanket as me, her expression turned to shock. I was overwhelmed with guilt, unsure of what to say to her. She glanced at the middle of the bed and saw blood spot, her face showing fear and shock. Then, she took a look around the room, and her expression turned to horror, mirroring my own, as she saw our clothes scattered around the room. Finally, she looked at me in disbelief, seeing me naked and covered in the same blanket as her. She shut her eyes in response.

stammer in fear. "Did... did we just do something?"

I looked down and answered, "I think we did," hesitating. and at that point, she burst into tears.

I try to stop her from crying and moving near her, but she stops closing her eyes. "Please, don't come near me."

Then I understood I was naked. She is already feeling uncomfortable. I might be making her more; I grab my shirt and pant wear them over my boxers. She is still closing her eyes. 

"You can open your eyes."   i said,  she starts covering herself more with shaky hands. 

I moved towards her and said, "Little wife, I'm sorry it might be my mistake; please don't cry." Seeing her cry made me hurt or in pain. 

She shakes her head. "No, how can I do this?" she says, crying unstoppingly. How do I stop her crying?

 "Little wife, I'm really sorry; it's not your mistake." I think, why don't I remember anything about last night? She said,

"Please don't touch me." 

She continued crying with little hiccups. "It was my mistake" 

Now, in anger, I said, "No, it wasn't your fault, and I apologized to you; I was always a jerk,I might be the one who did that with you." She shakes her head, not listening to me.

I said, jerking her, "I promise you little wife, from now on, I will never touch you. I am sorry for what happened. I might be the one who forces you." She looked at me like 'she didn't have anything to say.'  

She grabs the blanket and try covers herself fully.  she get up from bed. Her legs were visibly visible, and there was blood stains between her thighs. and the way she walks, trying to act normal, but her legs visibly tremble as she walks with pain. She might have endured it last night. I mentally curse myself for seeing her like that how could I do that to her? She was such an innocent soul. I promise to myself,

' From now on, I will never try to touch her. even look at her.'

And with that,I decided to give her the space and privacy she needs to heal from whatever happened. It's clear that my actions have caused her immense pain, and I vow to make amends by respecting her boundaries and never crossing them again.