• 8 •

The red carpet at The Legal Era Awards 2022 is buzzing with excitement and glamour. Celebrities and legal professionals alike gather for this prestigious event. Tiara, an actress, walks confidently down the red carpet, radiating elegance in her designer gown.

A curious anchor approaches her, holding a microphone. "How do you feel, Tiara, after being invited to the Law Association Award party?"

Tiara smiles graciously, responding, "I feel blessed and happy to be here, truly honored."

The anchor, sensing an opportunity, probes further, "So, how are things going between you and Mr. Aryan Roy?"

Tiara hesitates for a moment, choosing her words carefully. "Well, things are good. He takes care of me very well."

Suddenly, the atmosphere shifts as Aryan Roy makes a grand entrance, stepping out of his luxurious Rolls-Royce. He is impeccably dressed in a well-tailored Burberry suit, his hair perfectly gelled, and he exudes an aura of confidence and charm.

Cameras swivel in his direction, flashes of light illuminating his path. The red carpet anchor seizes the moment, firing off questions. "Mr. Roy, we've heard rumors that you and actress Tiara are seeing each other. She claims you take care of her very well. Is that true?"

Aryan's piercing gaze fixes on Tiara, and he raises an eyebrow. "Really, Tiara?" he asks, his tone carrying a hint of amusement.

Tiara, now feeling anxious, stammers, "I..."

But Aryan interrupts, his voice cold and calculated, "It's totally absurd. We had just some adult fun, that's it. Am I right, Tiara?"Tiara's face turns pale as she is publicly humiliated. 

The reporters continue their barrage of questions, not missing a beat. "Mr. Roy, how do you feel after earning the 'Legal Era Award' at such a young age?" they ask, seeking his reaction.

Aryan, maintaining his composure, walks past the reporters without uttering a word. He keeps a stoic and enigmatic expression, his attractive face revealing nothing as he heads inside the venue, leaving the red carpet chaos behind.

***
ARYAN POV:

I find myself inside this elegant event, surrounded by people who seem to belong here, but my mind is filled with a sense of unease. I need some fresh air, so I walk over to the windows and stand there, trying to calm my racing thoughts. The view outside brings a sense of peace, and I begin to relax.

As I enjoy the tranquility, the door suddenly swings open, and Tiara storms into the room, her face contorted with anger. It's clear that she's upset, but I can't help but wonder why she's directing her anger at me. After all, she's the one who started the false rumors.

She confronts me with her fiery gaze, demanding answers. "How could you say something like that about me?"

I remain composed, trying to understand her perspective, and respond, "I simply spoke the truth"

But she doesn't back down. Her anger intensifies as she blurts out, "I like you, Aryan, and I know you like me too."

I'm taken aback by her words and ask in disbelief, "What?"

Tiara asserts herself, repeating, "Yes, I know you like me."

I can't help but respond with a calm and collected tone, "Tiara, do you have some kind of problem here?" I point to my head, implying that she might be imagining things.

I then issue a stern warning, "And please, stop following me around. Otherwise, you know what I can do."

But She placed her lips on mine instead of paying attention to what I was saying. and begin kissing vigorously. My inner devil has awakened. I began sucking her lips as well.

As the intensity grew, our bodies pressed against each other with an undeniable force. Every touch ignited a lust within us. wall-pinning her. I ripped the lips off of her. She starts to lower her hands and reach for my member. I start kissing her firmly, roughly, and repeatedly going below the neck. Just pure lust take over me.

But soon the girl's face with the words "cover yourself" appeared in front of me, and I stopped kissing her. I shout loudly and state, "Get away from me," and she turns away while wailing loudly. 

I find myself questioning my thoughts as soon as Tiara storms out of the room. "What is happening to me? Why am I thinking about that girl?" I mutter to myself, running a hand through my hair. Her innocent face, tightly closed eyes, it keeps replaying in my mind.

It's been months since that incident happened, yet I can't seem to forget her face. What's happening to me?

I reach into my pocket and pull out my phone. start dialing a number. "Utkarsh, we're leaving. Get the car ready."