1

The xiao Family is the largest and richest family in China.Both Mr. Xiao and Mrs. Xiao are businessmen and they built the xiao Company with their own efforts and it is the number one business company in China.They also have their own shopping malls, colleges, railway stations, airports, cafes, etc.They have some kind of establishment in every part of China.Both Xiao and Mrs. Xiao are famous in China and this famous couple has two children, the first is Sean xiao Zhan and the second is xiao zhoucheng.

In the case of the first son let us know a little:-

Sean xiao Zhan is the most famous businessman.He is 30 years old. He is quiet and speaks less by nature, has a calm and polite nature yet people are afraid of him because of his cold face.He is currently managing his parents' business and his parents are currently retired.This top businessman of ours is still single yet not married nor in any relationship nor does he like any girl or boy.Mr. xiao and Mrs. Xiao are very worried about this because their son is going to be 31 from 30 but still his son is not ready to get married. Sean xiao Zhan is very handsome, tall and has a manly body. He has two best friends. The first meng jiyi . She is zhan's college friend.Now she currently works as a fashion designer in zhan's office. Meng jiyi is 28 years old. Another friend of zhan's is Wang haoxuan. He is zhan's childhood friend and is currently a lawyer.

Let us now know a little about the youngest son of the xiao family:-

Xiao zhoucheng  is only 20 years old. He is currently from Korea after completing his studies in Korea.He now wants to help his brother's business. he likes someone and she is zhan's friend Meng jiyi. He fell in love with Meng jiyi  when he first saw her but never dared to say so because of their age difference.He had two best friends in his college life, they were Jili and zhou losi .But after going to Korea, he made another friend and that is Wang yibo.

Now let's come to the story:-

It was around ten o'clock at night. Once in the luxurious dining room, there are various kinds of food arranged on the huge dining table, and five  servants are serving the food to the members of the xiao family.The atmosphere was quiet and peaceful. Everyone was eating in silence, no one was talking because it was a rule in this family not to talk while eating.While serving food, a maid dropped a plate from her hand and broke it causing a loud noise and all the members looked at her as The maid was trembling with fear.