Q&A

A/N: I'mma just drop in this dark ass lore-

--------------------------------------------------------

Author : Hi guys! It's me, your lazy stressed author of this incredibly too detailed for my own good reaction fanfic! Today is the long awaited q&a session! Me, my OCs, and a few of the canon characters will answer the questions that the readers have and also questions from the canon characters to my OCs! Helping me sort out these questions I got privately is our favourite panda twins! Pewu and Pevu!

Pewu : Hiya!

Pevu : Greetings everyone.

Author : Let's start with the questions! I'll let you handle it Pevu!

Pevu : A question for the Author from Anonymous. "Why do you never complete your works? They all have really good ideas and a great base too."

Author : Aah... W-Well that's because... because... Help me Khalei! This is so embarrassing to answer!"

Khalei : Haah... As you all know, all of Yuna-nim's works are still ongoing and have never exceeded 9 chapters except for this work. It is true that it's weird about the fact that Yuna-nim takes her works incredibly seriously for some odd reason. Why she never completes any of them? The answer is simple enough. She's lazy.

Author : No I'm not! How could you slander your mother?!

Khalei : I'm just stating facts.

Pevu : A question for the Author from @aethersdelicious . "Oh Yuna I have a question will everything up until now be included?"

Author : Yes. One of the reasons I was gone for so long is because I was waiting for Fontaine's Archon Quest to be complete first! Hwaa I cried so much for Furina! Don't worry sweetie, we love you!

Pevu : A question for the Author from @x_somerandomperson_x . "I know it's late but will you also add the quest where the Barbados statue is upsidedown?"

Author : As I have put on the description, I will seriously put everything. Like, every single thing of lore. Even that goddamn Aranara Quest and the Narrizenkreuz Ordo Quest. Like, I kept searching for reaction fics that react to the Hexenzirkel and the Liloupar Quest but there was none so I decided to just do it myself.

Pevu : A question for the Author from @thevoicesaresoloud . "Heya Yuna have you been thinking about the cast reacting to other universes?"

Author : Honestly, yes. But the other way around. I want an AU! HSR to react to Genshin. I've been thinking of an AU for HSR. Aether and Lumine are world travelers right? What if they had come from HSR? Specifically from the Astral Express of the era where Akivili still exists. Let's say that they are Akivili's subordinates or chosen or smth. Just people who are close to an Aeon. What if after Akivili goes missing, the siblings trailblaze to Teyvat to search for any clues to Akivili's whereabouts and when they tried to return, the Sustainer found the Astral Express and destroyed it then went to stop the twins. And my head just goes on to what if the siblings had accidentally become a part of the High Cloud Quintet in their travels. We all know what a trouble magnet they are. This would make it the High Cloud Septet. And before tragedy struck for the High Cloud Septet, the siblings decided to leave to continue their search for Akivili. Ahhh the ideas are endless! Oh, what if Caelus and Stelle were given the siblings DNA when they were made? The golden eyes are just making it so- It's obvious at this point that the HSR MC isn't human. Ahhh the ideas are endless!-

Pevu : On to the next question! To our dearest Ryong Khalei from TH3R34D3r18 "Wait, I Wanna Ask Them If They Have/Had A Bad Childhood. (This is gonna be a lot lmaoo)"

Khalei : I had a normal childhood. I don't know my parents. None of my kin know their parents so this is quite normal.

Author : My youngest child here grew up well you see~ But his future after a certain decision of his became full of problems ahaha!~

Khalei : I'm more than a thousand years old. I'm not your youngest.

Author : Yes yes~

Pevu : Ooh! Our next question involves multiple people! This is from @Daya_fox    "..I want to ask Kaveh how's he doing? With all the stress that he's putting up with, and i would like to give him a Hug, as well as Kaeya and Aether. Plus, Al Haitham, i hope you are taking good care of Kaveh's emotions, or i'm gonna be forced to hit you with a book"

Kaveh : Eh? O-Oh! I'm alright! Thank you for your words stranger!

Aether : ...A hug...?

Kaeya : Why thank you. I wouldn't mind if it's someone with a beautiful heart like yours.~

Al Haitham : ... Noted. Do not worry.

Pevu : Next up is a question for Venti from @deadlyguy20 . "Venti, can you theoretically rupture someone's lungs with anemo considering your control of the element?"

Everyone : ...

Author : Okay, what the actual fuc-

Venti : Ahaha! I'm afraid I can't answer that ehe!~

Zhongli : *war flashbacks of Barbatos compressing the air around a god, basically mushing them to a lump of flesh and his Mondstadt redecorating phase.* Hm.

Aether : 'Seeing Zhongli's reaction, looks like he did that and worse.'

Ei : Eh? Weren't there rumors of him making organs explo-

Author : OKAY! WE'RE DONE! GOODBYE AND SEE YOU NEXT TIME!