004

Uhhh guys sorry to break it to ya. But as you can see from last chap, I did not update in the following week like I said I would do in my profile conversations. This is because as a student who's priority is graduating and stuff, I have to focus on school. Vacation's 'bout to be over folks! So savor it as much as you can! Sorry! I could update as much as I can but my school has tests every single day (I'm serious)so do not expect it often! T-T

I didn't really update the following week cuz I had my hands S H A K I N G just from typing up chapter "003" and the other drafts. I also got sick some time after uploading the chapter so yea.

So I guess if I post a chap that has more than 2000 words, expect me to come update in two weeks or so.

Bye and enjoy!~

Also, big reminder. Every art I put here is not mine. I just find these images in the internet. So artists! I'm SORRY!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone gasped in awe and slight fear as the Dragon of the Four Winds of Mondstadt flew through the skies above Aether and Paimon. Venti clutched his heart with pain in his face as he saw Nahida's sparkling eyes and devout attention at Dvalin.

"It's a dragon!"

"So the rumors that Mondstadt harbors a dragon was true?"

"Stormterror!"

"Aether! This is when we first saw Dvalin and Venti!"

Her excited look soon morphed to a slightly fearful and worried look as she whispered at Aether.

"Aether, what about Venti and Zhongli? If we're really looking at our adventures, wouldn't that expose them?"

Aether who also realized that, felt slight dread and worry. Venti had his own reasons to not expose himself but his nation wouldn't really get angry at him. Zhongli was the problem. Afterall, he faked his own death and fooled his own nation. It doesn't help that he didn't show up in the battle with Osial despite voicing his intention to appear in the case the situation becomes serious. Also the fact he had contact and made a deal with the Fatui, especially an Harbinger that technically tried to drown Liyue, would stir Liyue up more.

Aether couldn't say anything to Paimon and just glanced at the two archons from the corner of his eyes. He sweatdropped when he saw them not paying that much attention to their surroundings and only spoiling Nahida.

"Wow! What is that!?"

"There's something huge, in the sky!"

"It's headed towards the heart of the forest. We must proceed with caution."

"Isn't it common sense to not approach danger and immediately run away?"

"Huh? Look at that!"

A familiar person to the people of Mondstadt was gently talking to the dragon in front of him, with their hands outstretched and a soft tone, as if trying to console him. This had everyone surprised and fearful. Surprised that a bard was communicating with Dvalin and not being  attacked by said dragon. Fearful for the bard's life in the case Dvalin has thoughts of eating him. But from how the green-clad bard was still alive and drinking around, he had miraculously survived.

"...Don't be afraid."

It was quite a sight. The dragon was particularly obedient in front of a mere human despite being much larger and dangerous-looking. They wondered who the bard truly is to be able to communicate with dragons.