operation room.

Y/n was in a surgery and no one was allowed to see her for weeks. Depressed by it mikey returned to the base. After getting back mikey immediately when to y/n's office while the others left him alone. He sat in y/n's chair. Hey remember that y/n would alway lean back in her chair and stare at the ceiling. He did the same thing. But once his eyes hit the ceiling. Mikey: w-what…

-later-

Mikey was in y/n's office leaning back on the chair looking at the ceiling when everyone came in and bowed. Kaku: mikey- mikey: y/n used to always do this in her chair. And no one knew why nor did we care. Everyone looked at him worried. Mikey: We were all. Way. Too stupid. To ever see the signs. This could have been predicted. But we were all too stupid to ever look up. They all looked confused. Then they noticed the words "look up"! They all looked up as their eyes widened and kakucho drouped the paperS he held for mikey. Mikey: way. Too stupid. Y/n had tubes covering her body with doctors around her as shes asleep. Mikey: way too stupid. //what i tried to do was where sometime they show a completely diffrent scene as someon in a diffrent area says something. So imagine y/n and hear mikey's cove saying that.\\

-hospital-

Y/n pov

Beep. Beep. beep. beep. *doctors talking * Mumble mumble mumble.  My eyes slowly opened. It's a dark room with only little light. Or maybe it was bright with just too many people? No. It was dark. My body ackes. I cany move either, its like somethings Pressuring me. What dayis it? I feel really sleepy! I have a breathing mask on. My lungs do hurt. What are all these tubes for? Wait. Who. Who am i-  And with that. She was asleep.

-base-

Kaku: w-what is this?! Mikey: its her will. Of death. They all looked at jim with their eyes wide lips slightly apart. Scared and worriedness speading over their faces. Mikey: Y/n was always a smart girl. Smarter then anyone i knew. She always acted dumb to not get bullied but she was the top of every school she went to. Excelled to higher grades. She always hung Out people less smart then her so she wouldnt be bullied. She wanted to be become the bully to the bullys that bullied her once in grade school. That's why she always understood kisaki. She was friends with kisaki no matter what he did cause she understood him and had been through what he had. But when he told her abotu his plans…she still stayed. Just she disagreed with him. Making him mad. But he understood. That's what made them friends. Kisaki almost didnt trick kazutora to kill baji because of y/n and his friendship. Till y/n met takemichi. And that changed everything. Y/n didnt understand takemichi's intentions with kisaki. Especially when he punched kisaki building a hatred from y/n. But he told her kisaki was evil to him. But kisaki wanted y/n to have other firends beside him. So y/n became friends with the katawa twins and sanzu. Y/n doesnt even talk to kisaki anymore. She started hating him after what takeimichi told her. Ofc she was still very close to Baji. She just never admits to even knowing kisaki. Not that i know. Y/n was deeply inlove with Shinichiro and Baji. Not in a romantic way but she loved them more then herself. but the fact that they died destroyed everything. That's what this is. This was her big life plan. This was it.

Ceiling: 

Mikey: wanna know something

Mikey: wanna know something. I also found this in her desk. Mikey threw a calendar at the desk and opened one page.

Calendar page:

Everyone still in shock couldn't take their eyes off the calendar

Everyone still in shock couldn't take their eyes off the calendar. Mikey: gets better by the page.

Next page:

Everyone gasped

Everyone gasped. Mikey: Kisaki is a big part of this. So are the deaths of kazutora, takemichi, and chifuyu. Remember the days we had guns to their heads as y/n's order? When was that? Ill tell you. Mikey flipped the page

Page:

Mikey: the tenth

Mikey: the tenth. Exactly like she planned. //under kidnapped it supposed to say "start of plan"\\ everything went to plan until she forgot about us. That's why we saved her. She had forgotten. I added to her calendar for her. Just for when she gets back. //today's the 18 so what it says for the 18 shouldn't be there yet cause kaku was going to tell mikey and that's what the papers in his hands were for. \\ everyone stayed quiet. Kakucho left the papers on Mikey's desk as they left him time to think.

//THANK YOU ALL FOR STICKING AROUND TO READ MY LONG
A$$ BOOK!😭 TWO CHAPTERS LEFT😭😭😭 PLEASE ENJOY!!!!\\