Old friend? Or old enemy?

- next day at 4:00am -

You got dressed and left your room quietly.

Y/n's outfit:

 You tried to sneak out down the stairs

You tried to sneak out down the stairs. Pass the bar. Pass the living room. When suddenly

mikey: y/n?

You looked over at him to see him holding 5 bags of somthing. Y/n: morning. You walked to the door.

Mikey: were are you going? Y/n: somewhere. Mikey: are you leaving us? Y/n: nah. Just need to meet someone. You walked out.

But little did you know someone followed along. You get to a bridge. You stood there when.

??: Oi oi oi~ what do we got here? y/n~

Y/n: walking zombie. ??: its hamna! And you know that pretty well~ y/n: you wish. What did you want? Hamna: I heard you got kidnapped. He walks closer to you. Soon he's close to your face. Hamna: Are you ok? You could feel his warm breath.

Y/n: I'm fine. Just the haitani. Hamna: which? Y/n: both. Hamna: Wait, aren't they in boten with mikey? No one knows were they are. Y/n: well I'm in boten. Now.

Hamna: you mean. Mikey.💢 y/n: what's your problem with him? Hamna: Every wednesday I want to meet you here at this time. And if you have free time. I will gladly spend it with you!

Y/n: whatever. But y wednesday? Hamna: hmm. Make it friday. Y/n: sure whatever just delete my number. Hamna: no~ y/n: how did you even get it? Hamna: ways. But stay away from mikey.

Y/n: okay tell that to that tree over there. You point to a tree. Hamna: wth? No. Y/n: come out!

Mikey came out from behind that very tree. y/n: i'm an assassin. Did you really think that would work?

Hamna: y/n will be leaving your gang now.

y/n: what? Mikey: NO! Y/n: you can't make those decisions. Hamna: Well now I can. Y/n: I will walk out of your life at this very moment. Hamna: i'll track you down.

Y/n: I'm an assassin. I've covered my trace multiple times. Hamna: You're right. But that doesn't mean I'll stop Trying. He walked away. Y/n sighs.

Y/n: How did he even get my number tho? Mikey: idk. Y/n: and y were you following me? Mikey started walking back.

Y/n: hey! you caught up with him. Y/n: seriously y tho that's creepy. Mikey starts running back. You chased after him.

You take a breath when you look up seeing him unlocking a door. You start running again and he runs in And presses his body against the door.

Y/n: LET ME IN MIKEY!💢 Mikey: HELL NO! YOU'LL MURDER ME! Y/n: I JUST WANNA TALK! 💢Mikey: IVE KNOWN YOU LONG ENOUGH! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE FALLEN FOR THAT!😭

y/n: yea but i could never get Draken. Mikey: eh, Draken was just built like that. 💅

suddenly everything went quiet. Mikey sighed with relief. He then looked up to see everyone staring at him.
Ran: so. What were you two doing? Rindou: where'd you go? Kaku: where is y/n now? Koko: How long have you known y/n?

y/n: y did you follow me?

Everyone: HAH!

Suddenly y/n was standing behind them. She slowly walks up to Mikey and puts a knife to his neck.

y/n: answer~

mikey: see i knew you were going to kill me! Sanzu was about to do something when Mikey stopped him. Mikey:fine! Fine! I'll tell you. I was worried you were going to leave! Y/n: yea sure😒

you take your knife and walk to your room. everyone watched y/n leave. Mikey walked away as well. Ran: long have they known each other? Koko: better question. Who's draken?

Sanzu: I know the answer to both. Everyone: eh? Sanzu: Toman's number two and mikeys bestfirend since childhood. Well old bestfriend. Ran: what does that have to do with y/n again?

Sanzu: the three were good friends when they were kids. Sadly when they grew up y/n distanced themselves from the other two. By the time she was 10 it was like they never knew eachother. So she never really met mitsuya, baji, pen-chin, she was good friends with kazutora tho. But she slipped from his grasp too...(my lying skills are getting better and better)

all: ohhhh. Kokonoi: no one else wondering how he knew this? Everyone left.

How did Sanzu know this? Was he there in y/n's childhood? What's y/n's relationship with the haitani's?

Another short one sorry!
I guess my story are just short😅