This is my life now !!!

Rain sometimes feels bad about Payu's behaviour because of still he is acting a psycho thinking about his dead boyfriend...

Sometimes Rain also feels sad that Payu is still suffering thinking about his ex...

Rain had mixture of feelings towards Payu's behaviour...

Payu almost daily came home drinking alcohol...

Sometimes Rain used to remove his shoe and put him a blanket on when he falls asleep on the coach..

Sometimes Rain doesn't even know when Payu comes home...

Payu on the other side doesn't know what to do with his life...

He clearly knows he was spoiling Rain's life but he doesn't know what good things he can do...

He was so much hurt already...
His ex dying in front of him was a shock of his life and he could not come out of it...

He sometimes feels like speaking to Rain but doesn't know why he can't do that..

Rain was really good to him...

He daily cooked for him...
When he falls asleep on coach he covered him with blankets and removed his shoes..

But still Payu was not able to come out of his ex...

He didn't have the courage to speak to Rain yet..

Rain was not having any feelings for Payu because he knew that Payu will never like him...

Since the day one Payu only murmured his ex name and Rain had no meaning in Payu's life...

Rain felt like he was just a meaningless doll in Payu's home...

So Rain just concentrated on his studies and in some weekends he goes to meet his mom...

When his mom ask where is Payu he simply used to lie that he is busy in work...

All these continues for so many days....

It was a normal day...

When Rain prepares everything and goes to Uni...

Today he had classes till 4pm in the evening and after that it starts to rain 🌧️

Rain comes out of the class and gets inside his car...

He thought of buying some groceries on the way home

( Payu had given him a credit card to use for what ever he wanted....
He had told him do whatever in that card but never come in front of him)

Rain had taken that card but till now he used it only to buy household items and groceries...

He goes to store and buys some groceries...

On the way it starts to rain 🌧️ heavily and his car gets punctured on the middle of the road...

Due to heavy rain no one were ready to help him or even stopped their vehicles...

Rain sits inside the car...

He doesn't know what to do...???

Payu reaches home by 7pm...

He was so hungry and goes to kitchen to eat something...

But nothing was prepared....

Payu : What happened to him...???

Payu goes out and sees that Rain car was not there in the parking....

Payu : It's raining heavily...
Should I call him or not....

Here Rain was alone in car and was getting scared of darkness and thunderstorms