CHAPTER 86

To be honest, before Hu Youxun and Tang Ti came together, Qu Zhitao had never thought about taking the postgraduate entrance examination. She now has her own hobby and career to pursue. She can have her leisure time at home, take care of her children, and take care of Liao Jilin.

After Hu Youxun and Tang mentioned it, Qu Zhitao really considered the feasibility of this matter.

After thinking about it, she realized that she seemed unable to go to school.

Liao Weishu has to eat three meals a day at home. After she is admitted to graduate school, she will definitely have to live on campus for a week. In this case, Liao Weishu will have no one to take care of her.

Although Liao Weishu is very smart, she is only a three-year-old child. She has not seen her mother for a week, and Liao Jilin is too busy to take care of her. Thinking about it, Qu Zhitao starts to feel distressed.

She does not want her children to become left-behind children.

So after thinking about it carefully, Qu Zhitao rejected the proposal no matter how tempted he was.

She told Hu Youxuntang what was difficult for her. The main reason was that Liao Weishu couldn't live without people.

When Tang Yi heard that this was the reason, he felt a little regretful, "Previously, the principal always wanted You Xun to lead a graduate student, but he was not happy. A graduate student is different from attending classes, and is equivalent to being a closed disciple. This time he relented and wanted to add you as a graduate student." Go in, but Shushu is indeed too small, so we can only do it later."

Hu Youxun didn't look regretful, but said with a smile: "Even if you can't study as my graduate student, you can still be my student if you want."

Qu Zhitao heard the meaning of his words, and her eyes showed surprise.

"Mr. Hu, are you telling the truth?"

Hu Youxun nodded, his smile still gentle: "Actually, I think we have been friends forever."

Qu Zhitao immediately said: "I don't dare, I don't dare. I am honored to be your student."

Hearing the admiration in her tone, Tang also smiled: "Since you want to be You Xun's student so much, just accept him as your teacher today. His former students have all left in those few years."

Hu Youxun stopped smiling when he heard this and said "hum", with a rare cold look on his face: "What are they doing, they are a bunch of ungrateful people."

Tang: "Liu Bai is still fine."

Hu Youxun nodded: "It's just that my understanding is not good."

Tang looked at him angrily: "You can't have everything go as planned when you take care of your students. People like Zhitao are rare."

Hu Youxun smiled again.

Qu Zhitao didn't understand what happened to the two gentlemen before, so she didn't interrupt and just sat quietly and listened.

Before leaving the Hu family, Qu Zhitao served tea to Hu Youxun under the auspices of Tang and became his first student after the disaster.

Although she worshiped Hu Youxun, Qu Zhitao knew that she also had Tang as a teacher.

During my apprenticeship, a funny thing happened.

Liao Weishu saw her mother kneeling down to serve Hu Youxun tea. She didn't know what it was doing, but she thought it was fun, so she followed suit and knelt down with a cup of tea, facing the soup.