CHAPTER 82

Shushu was very well-behaved today. For fear that her friends would know about her bedwetting, she didn't go out to play. She spent the whole morning helping Qu Zhitao at home.

She was wiping the table in the room with a rag. She stood on tiptoe and stepped on a stool to reach some places.

Although she wiped it very seriously, the result was not so satisfactory. Every time she finished wiping, Qu Zhitao had to wipe it on her back again.

But even so, Qu Zhitao always encouraged her to do housework and never discouraged her. Because she feels that no matter how well she does, there is nothing wrong with cultivating her concept of doing housework since she was a child.

Although Liao Weishu lives in a house full of pampering, Qu Zhitao does not want to raise her to be an arrogant and comfortable princess, but hopes that she will be a child who can help her elders share things.

Liao Weishu heard Ruirui's cry outside, put the rag on the table, and ran out quickly.

Qu Zhitao also walked out. When she stood at the door, she saw that Liao Weishu was trying to drag Ruirui out of their house, and specifically asked Ruirui to turn her back to the quilt drying in the yard, not wanting him to see it.

But Ruirui frowned and didn't want to go out.

Because he made an appointment with Shu Shu yesterday to recite poems together at her house today. Shushu's behavior of dragging him out to play made him feel bad, because that was not what the two of them said yesterday.

"Shu Shu, we need endorsement today."

Liao Weishu looked at him and said, "But I want to go out and play with you for a while before carrying it on my back."

Ruirui frowned, shook his head and said, "Why don't we finish memorizing it and then go out to play?"

In Ruirui's mind, it won't take long to memorize the poems. After memorizing the poems, going out to play will not have any psychological burden, and you will have more fun.

Liao Weishu had no other choice. She looked at her mother at the door and cast her eyes for help.

Qu Zhitao still protected her daughter's face, smiled, walked over, raised her hand and touched Ruirui's head.

"Ruirui, it's a little hot in the house today. You can go outside with Shushu to recite poems under the tree. It will be cooler."

Liao Weishu nodded immediately, fanned her hands like a fan, and said: "It's so hot, so hot!"

Ruirui is a considerate child. He thought for a moment and then nodded and said, "Okay, Aunt Tao."

As soon as Liao Weishu heard his promise, she immediately took his hand and ran out.

But when he turned around, he saw the quilt drying behind him. He recognized it as Shu Shu's quilt, so he stopped and asked curiously: "Shu Shu, did you accidentally pour water on the quilt?" Up?"

Liao Weishu lowered his head and remained silent. Because Qu Zhitao taught her not to lie since she was a child, she didn't want to lie, but she also didn't want to tell the truth to Ruirui, so she could only remain silent.

Seeing her like this, Qu Zhitao couldn't bear to let Ruirui lose her face, so she said, "Yes, the water was spilled accidentally."

Liao Weishu looked at her mother strangely: She obviously told her not to lie, so why could her mother tell her?

But what she was most afraid of was that Ruirui knew about her bedwetting, so she pulled Ruirui and ran out first without asking her mother.

When Liao Weishu came back from outside, she ran very fast, her face was red from the sun, and there were beads of sweat on her face.