CHAPTER 47

It was approaching evening, and Qu Zhitao and Liu Ma were walking and exercising outside.

Not long after walking, she felt a stomachache.

As the delivery date approaches, she often feels pain like this, but she doesn't care. She rests for a while and the pain stops and she continues walking.

But within a few minutes of walking, her stomach hurt again. The experienced mother Liu immediately said that it was prepartum labor pains and that she was about to give birth. Qu Zhitao also felt something coming out from her lower body.

Both the doctor and Liu's mother told her about the phenomenon during childbirth, and she knew it was normal.

Giving birth will not happen so quickly. Qu Zhitao thought that she would not be able to take a shower or wash her hair for a month or even longer after giving birth. She said to Liu's mother: "I want to take a shower first before going to the hospital."

Liu's mother didn't agree. It's a little over March now, and although the weather has started to get warmer, it's still cold to take a shower at home.

Moreover, there was no shower facility at home, just a bathtub. Qu Zhitao couldn't get in alone, and she didn't have the strength to get her in. In addition, there was a series of troublesome things like boiling water.

If anything happens to her and her child during this period, it will really make heaven and earth unable to respond, and earth and earth will not work together.

After returning home, Liu's mother called Liao Jilin and asked him to come back quickly and take Qu Zhitao to the hospital.

At Qu Zhitao's begging, she settled for the next best thing and helped her wash her hair. This was relatively simple and was over in more than ten minutes.

But before the washing was finished, Liao Jilin hurried in, sweating profusely.

"Taotao! Mother Liu!"

Hearing Liao Jilin's cry of panic, Liu's mother immediately responded: "We are in the bathroom!"

Liao Jilin walked in and saw Qu Zhitao lying on a long chair with foam on her head. He was stunned for a moment and asked in relief, "What is going on?"

Qu Zhitao looked at him with her eyes open, with dependence in her eyes, "I can't take a shower or wash my hair for a month after giving birth. I'll wash it before I'm born."

Mother Liu used a ladle to pour water to rinse her hair. Seeing Liao Jilin's anxious look, she said, "I'm just in labor pains right now. I won't give birth so quickly. It only takes about ten minutes to wash my hair."

Liao Jilin walked over, a little at a loss as to what to do, but in the end he gently placed his hand on Qu Zhitao's stomach: "Does it hurt a lot?"

Another burst of pain came over, Qu Zhitao gritted her teeth, and a slight moan escaped from her mouth, but she still shook her head at Liao Jilin, and the words seemed to be squeezed out from between her teeth: "I can still bear it."

Liao Jilin couldn't help but help him rinse his hair. After rinsing, he wrapped Qu Zhitao's hair directly with a towel. He didn't have time to wipe it, and said to Liu's mother: "Please help me get the things quickly. We are going to the hospital now." ."

When I got in the car, I picked up an extra towel.

Qu Zhitao and Liu Ma sat in the back. Liu Ma sat in the car and helped her wipe her hair. Liao Jilin drove the car in front without saying a word, driving very fast.

But as the intervals between labor pains became shorter and shorter, Qu Zhitao no longer noticed this.

She was crying in pain. Mother Liu was comforting her and wiping her sweat: "It's okay. Just bear with it. We'll be at the hospital soon."