Chapter 8

Later In Lima
At McKinley
In The Hallways

Jesse was making her way to the cafeteria. "JESSE!" Jesse hears her name being yelled making her turn to see Puck running over to her. "Are you Jewish?" Puck asks her while the two walk side by side. "No." Jesse said to him. "Is Rachel a Jewish?" Puck asks her another question. "Yes." Jesse said to him making Puck nod. "Okay, my mom wants me to date a Jewish girl. And the other night I had the strangest dream. I knew it was a dream because there's no way Rachel could've climbed up the wall...outside my window with no shoes on." Puck said to her while Jesse was making a face. "When I woke up, I knew it was more than a dream. It was a message from God. Rachel is a hot Jew and the good Lord wanted me to get into her pants." Puck said making Jesse stand in front of Puck as Blaine walks over to them. "Puck, trust me when I say this don't date Rachel because she will eat you up and use you in the end." Jesse said to him and she walks away from Puck with Blaine watching Jesse walk away.

In The Cafeteria

The glee club was sitting with each other. "My teacher was like, where was my work and I was like I was playing games all night. In short, I have more homework now." Finn said to Jamey. "That is what you get." Jamey said to Finn who pushed Jamey playfully. "No, pushing." Jamey said to Finn who laughs. "You two were very good with the song." Mercedes said to Jamey and Sebastian. "Hey, but we are better together." Sebastian said to her. "Yep, we can do a song together." Rachel said to them with a smile. Kurt, Blaine, and Sam look at Jesse, Jamey, and Sebastian to see they were upset. "Yeah, sure." Jesse said to her a little sad making Kurt, Blaine, and Sam look at each other.

In Lima
At Lima Beans

Sam was with Sebastian who was cleaning behind the desk. "Why are you here, Sam?" Sebastian asks him while he cleans the table. "I was worried about you." Sam said making Sebastian stop cleaning. "Why do you care?" Sebastian asks him while looking up at Sam. "You three have been in the glee club for a few days now and you guys haven't opened up a lot." Sam said to him making Sebastian look down away from Sam and the two were in silents for a few minutes. "Sebastian, what's wrong?" Sam asks him making Sebastian look at him. "You three look so unhappy even when you three are smiling." Sam said to him making Sebastian shake his head. "It's nothing." Sebastian said to him and he walks away but Sam takes Sebastian's hand. Sebastian looks at Sam who stands up and walks closer to Sebastian. "Before me, Jamey and Jesse are and still are invisible to our dads no matter what we did." Sebastian said to him. "Maybe you can do a song." Sam said to him. "I don't think we will do a song with her." Sebastian said to him. "You don't have to do things with Rachel if you don't want to." Sam said to him and before Sebastian can say something Sam said something. "Do a song without her." Sam said to him making Sebastian nod and he walks away leaving Sam alone.

Jesse and Blaine were sitting with each other. Jesse was having a break while Sebastian was taking her tasks. "I am happy you taking your time to talk to me, Jesse." Blaine said to her while Jesse was watching her brother overworking. "How long will this take, Blaine?" Jesse asks him making Blaine look at Jesse. "I am not trying to be mean, I am at work." Jesse said to him. "I understand. I just wanted to talk to you about your sister Rachel." Blaine said to her. "She is not my sister." Jesse said to him. "What do you mean?" Blaine asks her. "I and my brothers are siblings. I was lucky to go with them or I will be in another family." Jesse said to him. "So, what I am getting at is that you, Sebastian, and Jamey are siblings while Rachel is not." Blaine said to her. "Yes, I and my brothers were left at the front door of the house where kids with no homes. Until two guys walk in and they were looking for kids to take home." Jesse said to him making Blaine smile. "I am happy you three find a home." Blaine said to her with a smile. Jesse smiles at Blaine for listening to her. Jesse looks at Blaine's face to see a smiling face making her fall in love with him and his smile. "Thanks, everything was fine until Rachel walk into the picture." Jesse said to him while trying to stop her face from turning red. "How bad was it?" Blaine asks her. "One time, I was making some soup for the family and Rachel walked in and she put some in her mouth and she spit it out right back into the pot." Jesse said to him making Blaine shocked to hear that. "What did your dads do about it?" Blaine asks her. "Nothing." Jesse said to him. "I am sure there is nothing..." Blaine said to her and Jesse cuts off Blaine. "She cut my hair." Jesse said to him. "Like cut the dead hair?" Blaine asks her. "No, she cut half of my hair." Jesse said to him. "What?" Blaine said shocked again. "Blaine..." Jesse said while looking at her brother who was cleaning the tables that she needed to do. "I have to go." Jesse said while standing up and she walks over to Sebastian. Blaine turns to Jesse helping Sebastian with cleaning the tables. Jesse looks back at Blaine to see him walking to the door to leave. Blaine looks back at her and he gives Jesse a little wave with a smile. Jesse smiles back at him and waves back as Blaine leaves.

In Lima
At The Mechanic Shop

Jamey was fixing a car with Kurt helping him out. "Why are you helping out again?" Jamey asks him while he wraps his face a little putting some oil on his face. "I wanted to talk to you." Kurt said to him with a smile. "Okay." Jamey said to him and Kurt sees the oil on Jamey's face making him laugh a little. "What is so funny?" Jamey asks him as Kurt takes out some tissues. "You have some oil on your face." Kurt said to him while he walks over to Jamey. "Look at me." Kurt said to him making Jamey look at him. Kurt uses the tissue to clean the oil off when Kurt was almost done the two boys look into each other eyes. Kurt smiles at Jamey and he moves the tissue away from Jamey's face. Kurt walks away from Jamey who was smiling a little. "Can I ask you something?" Kurt asks him while looking at Jamey. "Sure." Jamey said to him. "Do you love Rachel?" Kurt asks him making Jamey look away from him. "Jamey..." Kurt said to him making Jamey look at him. "No, I don't love Rachel." Jamey said to him making Kurt nod. "I know she is my sister but she is not my sister." Jamey said to him making Kurt walk closer to him. "In the classroom, you and Sebastian were smiling and you two were very happy. You guys were happy just by hearing the words great job." Kurt said to him with a smile as Jamey looks down. "What's wrong?" Kurt asks him making Jamey up look and Kurt can see tears going down his face. "Jamey, what's wrong?" Kurt asks him but Jamey doesn't answer him Jamey only walks away to the bathroom. Kurt watches Jamey walk into the bathroom while Kurt was thinking about following him. After a few minutes, Kurt decides to go to the bathroom. Kurt enters the bathroom to see Jamey wrapping his eyes making Kurt walk over to Jamey. "You okay?" Kurt asks him while Jamey puts his glasses on. "I'm fine." Jamey said to him and he tries to leave but Kurt stands in front of him. "What's wrong, Jamey?" Kurt asks him as Kurt sees a few tears doing down Jamey's face. "My dads ever say Good job or Great job and so on to me, Jesse or Sebastian. Rachel was always the one to get that type of talk from my dads and when I and the other two do something great. My dads ignore it like it was not a big deal...and..." Jamey said and he starts breaking down making Kurt hug Jamey. Jamey cries in Kurt's arms while the two go down to the floor and Kurt rubs Jamey's back.

Later In Lima
At The Apartment

Jesse, Jamey, and Sebastian arrive back home, and Jesse runs to the sofa and she lays down while her brothers walk over to the kitchen. "So, you going to talk about what happened at work?" Sebastian asks Jamey who looks at him. "What makes you think something happened at work?" Jamey asks him while he takes out four packets of noodles. "Well, your eyes were red." Sebastian said to him making Jamey look at him. "Did you cry?" Sebastian asks him. "Yeah, I cry a lot but Kurt was here for me so I was with someone." Jamey said to him making Sebastian nod. Jesse sits up as her brothers look at her. "So, Jesse..." Sebastian said making Jesse look at him. "Do you like Blaine?" Sebastian asks her making Jesse's face turn red. "What, no you like Blaine." Jesse said to him making the brothers laugh a little. "You two will make a perfect couple." Jamey said to her making Jesse smile a little. "Thanks." Jesse said to him while playing with her hair. "Do you want to do a song in the choir room tomorrow?" Sebastian asks him changing the subject making Jesse look over at them. "With Rachel?" Jamey asks him not liking the idea. "No, not with her just the three of us." Sebastian said to him making Jesse runs over to the kitchen. "I WANT TO DO IT!" Jesse yelled while hugging Sebastian's arm making the brothers laugh. "What song do you have in mind?" Jamey asks Sebastian who smiles at him.