Chapter 4

Later At McKinley
In The Choir Room

Sebastian and Jamey were in the choir room with everyone who was picked by Sue. Sam and Kurt walk over to the two brothers, Kurt sits down next to Jamey while Sam sits next to Sebastian. Sam and Kurt look at the two brothers to see they were in their own little world.

A few minutes later, Sue walks into the room with a band. "Hey, kids." Sue said making everyone look at her. "Brought some of my brass buddies with me. Thought maybe they could help us out a little bit. Okay. So I selected a song that I think will speak to the frustration you've felt...under the failed leadership of Will Schuester." Sue said and she hands out the music sheets. "Hate on Me, an R & B song!" Mercedes yelled making everyone cheer but Sebastian and Jamey who were looking at the sheets. "You like that? Yeah." Sue said and she walks to the front. "Changster, I wanna see some of that pop and lock groove you're so famous for." Sue said to Mike who does some of the pop and lock groove moves. "You go to town." Sue said to him and she looks at Mercedes. "And you, Mercedes. I want to see some Mariah hands." Sue said to her. "I can do that." Mercedes said to her while everyone cheers while the brothers look at each other. "I think we g-got this one, Miss Sylvester." Tina said to her. "All right. Well, we'll see. Hit it!" Sue yelled and the band starts playing, Throwdown is the seventh.

Sue's Kids
Do-do-do-do
Do-do-do

Everyone sings but Jamey and Sebastian who look at everyone.

Sue's Kids
Do-do-do
Do-do-do
Do-do-do-do

Mercedes
If I could give you the world
On a silver platter

Mercedes sings while Mike stands up from his seat and he starts dancing.

Mercedes
Would it even matter?
You'd still be mad at me

Jamey and Sebastian watch the group as Mike and Matt dance in front of everyone.

Mercedes
If I could find in all
This a dozen roses

Sam and Kurt walk over to the brothers and the two sit down next to them.

Mercedes
That I would give to you
You'd still be miserable

Mercedes sings as she stands up.

Mercedes
'Cause in reality
I'm gonna be who I be

Mercedes sings as Sam stands up and starts dancing in front of Kurt and the brothers making the brothers give Sam a look.

Mercedes
And I don't feel no faults
For all the lies that you bought
You can try as you may
Break me down but I say
That it ain't up to you
Go on and do what you do

Sue's Kids
Hate on me, hater
Now or later
'Cause I'm gonna do me
You'll be mad, baby
(Mercedes: Go ahead and hate)

Mike and Matt start making a walkway for Mercedes who walks on the chairs in front of her.

Sue's Kids
Go 'head and hate on me, hater
Cause I'm not afraid of
What I got I paid for
You can hate on me

The group sings to the song while Artie wheels over with another chair.

Sue's Kids
Hate on me, hater
Now or later
'Cause I'm gonna do me
You'll be mad, baby
(Mercedes: Go ahead and hate)

Go 'head and hate on me, hater
Cause I'm not afraid of
What I got I paid for
You can hate on me

Sue's Kids (Mercedes)
Hate on me, hater, now or later
'Cause I'm gonna do me
You'll be mad, baby
(You cannot hate on me)
Go 'head and hate on me, hater ('Cause my mind is free)