Chapter 7

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

In LimaAt McKinleyIn The Hallways

In Lima
At McKinley
In The Hallways

Jesse, Jamey, and Sebastian were walking to the choir room. "Next we have the Glee Club." Jamey said to them as the three walked to the room. "I wondering what lesson are we getting this time." Jesse said to them as the three see Quinn and Finn. "Hey, guys." Finn said with a smile as the three walked up to them. "Hey, guys." Sebastian said to them as Quinn hugs Jesse. After a few days, the three siblings become friends with everyone in the club making their sister Rachel mad at the way things have turned out. "I made it to level six in Battlefield." Finn said to Jamey and Sebastian. "Nice, now stop playing and do some homework." Jamey said to him making Finn look at his hands. "I try that shampoo that you said I need to try out and I love it. My hair feels so great and it is very soft." Quinn said to Jesse who touches Quinn's hair as a slushie hits Finn in the face. The others with Finn jump back a little while Finn walks over to the guy with a blue shirt on. "What the hell, Karofsky?" Finn asks him while he takes ahold of Dave's shirt. "Oh, I've wanted to do that ever since fifth grade...when you made fun of me for getting pubes." Dave said to him as the siblings look at them while Quinn walks over to Finn's side. "Now that you've joined Lullaby Lee's and inseminated the queen of the Chastity Ball..." Dave said to Finn talking about Quinn making Finn push him again. "And dropped below us hockey dudes on the food chain? It's open season." Dave said to him. "Screw you, Karofsky!" Quinn yelled at him while getting closer to Dave. "You and your Neanderthal puck heads are nothing!" Quinn yelled at him. "You're gonna pay for this, dude!" Finn yelled at Dave. "No, I'm not. You two don't have the juice anymore. Welcome to the new world order." Dave said to the two and he walks away from them. The three siblings watch Dave walk away from them. "Let's make sure to stay away from him." Jesse said to her brothers. "Yep, far far away." Sebastian said to them.