Part 12

Several years later

Erika's POV

I took a sip of my coffee and sighed as I sat on the balcony watching the sunset at my home in Rome. Several years have passed since I returned to Magical Britain and helped Tom gain control of it. We had a lot of problems because of Dumbles and his Order of the Burnt Chicken and we dealt with them.

It took us several months to restore the school to its former glory and to accustom it to the modern world. We had to close Hogwarts for 3 months to repair all the damage that Dumbledore had done. When I saw our end result, I knew that our hard work had paid off.

True, we had a few problems along the way with others, but it was worth it. For four years I taught DADA and conducted dance classes for everyone.

However, three years have passed since I started traveling again and started blogging about my travels. Surprisingly, I have a lot of followers, many people ask me what to take and what is worth seeing in certain places.

I try to answer all questions immediately, but when I have 50 to 300 messages from people, I can't answer them all at once. Everyone has different questions and worries.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by two strong hands that pulled me into a hard chest

" What are you thinking about beautiful? " Enzo asked

" About the last few years, handsome " I replied and kissed him on the cheek

Lorenzo Eric Morietti, or I call him Enzo, has been my fiancé for over a year. I met him on one of my trips not long after I returned to traveling. We used Teddy Muggle to travel and headed in the same direction. Enzo comes from a powerful family from Italy.

He is the third oldest child so he can travel without any problems. He has two older brothers Ares and Marcus, they are twins , but Ares is older and he has a younger sister Arabella.

I met them all two months after we started dating. I was accepted into their family quite quickly and our families established a very good relationship.

We had such a nice time that we exchanged phone numbers and talked practically all day long. After a year of dating, he asked if I could stay with his girls after he got Paddy's permission. To my pleasant surprise, they get along very well, as does the rest of my family.

We are currently planning our wedding day and we are missing a few things before we can put the plan into action.

"You don't have second thoughts, do you?" he asked, "Never." I replied seriously and he kissed me.

Quickly the kiss turned into a make out session. He sat me down on my desk

"I love you more than life" he said after a while

" I love you more " I replied seriously

" Impossible " he said

" I'm telling the truth " I replied

I kissed him and went to the kitchen to make us dinner. However, before I could start cooking, Enzo grabbed me by the belt and lifted me up

" I ordered food from our favorite restaurant. You cook for us almost every day, it's time for you to rest " he said and sat me down on the couch and we started to cuddling.

It wasn't long before we heard someone knocking on the door. Enzo got up and went to take our order, it took him a while so I decided to check what was going on there.

As I approached the door, I heard him talking to someone. I knew from Enzo's voice that he was starting to lose patience with this person. I leaned around the corner a little to see what was happening, but so that the person at the door wouldn't see me.

Before I did that, however, I quickly backed away quietly because I remembered about the mirror. I stood so that I could see their reflections and could pick out some details about the person Enzo was talking to. However, after a while I knew that Enzo would use violence if I didn't stop him.

Enzo is a sensitive, responsible, loving, brave, wise, loyal, responsible and strong man who makes her feel like a Queen. He is also stubborn and has little patience with pushy people. It can also be very possessive and jealous when I talk to another man.

But that doesn't make me love him less, I know what he is like and I wouldn't change him for anything. I love his good and bad sides and he loves my good and bad sides.

I carefully walked up behind Enzo and placed my hand on his back. I could feel how tense he was and how slowly his muscles were relaxing. He hates when I see him angry or work up because he doesn't want to scare me.

I looked at the man who was disturbing our peaceful evening and knew I had to get rid of him as soon as possible.

" Do you know what time it is? What are you doing here and disturbing our peaceful evening? You don't have a home or family to be with her. We are not interested in anything you have to offer " I sat down and closed the door in his face.

I grabbed Enzo's hand and led him back to the living room. I saw how tense Badal was and I started kissing his neck to relax him

" Honey, do you know who Ron Weasley is? " he asked after a while

" Someone who did a lot of damage to me in the past " I said

" Why are you asking? " I asked uncertainly

" This man introduced himself and said that you had a strong history together and " he started

" That's not the whole truth " I interrupted

" I went to Hogwarts with him and most of his family but we had nothing in common other than friends. I think it's time for me to tell you the whole story related to my childhood " I said and that's exactly what I did.

While I was telling him what I had gone through because of them and why it happened. I told him what their real motives were and I simply told him that I wanted to forget everything. During this time, Enzo held me close to him  and kissed my forehead from time to time.

" I will never let anyone hurt you like that again. You are my world and if anyone tries to take you away from me, they better write down their will because they won't get out alive. Lady Magic is my witness that I will do it and more " he said seriously

I could feel tears in my eyes " I love you more than life itself " I said

" I love you too my darling " he replied and kissed me hard.

What I did to deserve such a wonderful man will forever be a mystery to me. However, I know one thing that I will destroy anyone who tries to destroy this for me, no matter who they are.

I know that Lorenzo is my happy ending and no one will change my opinion. I suspect that we will encounter some problems in our lives, but I know that together we will deal with them.

This is maybe life now and I won't let anyone destroy it. Lady Magia is my witness that if anyone tries to destroy or disturb my happiness, I will tear them apart to pieces

 Lady Magia is my witness that if anyone tries to destroy or disturb my happiness, I will tear them apart to pieces

How I imagine Lorenzo