Part 7

Erika's POV

I transformed my clothes something more comfortable if I had to stand up to fight or defend myself

I transformed my clothes something more comfortable if I had to stand up to fight or defend myself. This caught the attention of onlookers who gathered around snapping. 

I looked good and it was more comfortable and practical if I had to go into action than fighting in stilettos and a skirt. I could see that Molly was argues  with Lord and Lady Malfoy. 

I could see that Draco was with them but he was obscured by his mother 

'' What's going on here! '' I asked loudly catching their attention

 '' It's none of your business '' said Molly angrily 

'' It became my business when you started screaming in the middle of the walkway. So please  calm down and stop disturbing the peace for others. It will be best for you to go your different ways '' I said seriously 

'' Who are you to tell me what to do? '' she said frustrated 

'' Amara Moon Darling '' I said the Darlings were/are a respectable gray family. 

The Darling family disappeared about 100 years from Britain. Many believe they were born extinct but my sources report that they simply left Britain and settled in America, Spain and France 

'' Darlings family died about 100 years ago! '' screeches Molly 

'' This is not true, my family just left Britain and settled in different parts of the world. I am the last person from my family after my parents were murdered by a madman '' I replied stretching the truth towards the end. 

I showed them my Lady Ring which represents Darling. The rest of them were hidden because I didn't want them to know how much power I had.

Molly blushed '' Fred George what are you doing with her '' she said only now seeing her sons who have been behind me all along 

'' We had a nice lunch with Mara until your screams ruined it '' began Fred 

'' Luna met her on one of her trips and introduced her to us, we keep in touch through letters. Amara is an adult I know she can safely appear in here '' continued George 

'' Amara has immunity allowing her to travel to other countries without problem through her work '' added Fred stretching the truth a bit. 

I have immunity that can only be taken away from me if I commit a serious crime without a very serious reason. 

For example, about two months ago I fought a man who threatened to kill people while robbing a store. 

I went to duel with him, my spell hit him so hard that when he fell his head hit the wall hard. 

He died on the spot but I was not held responsible for the consequences because I defended not only my life but about 11 other people in which 5 were children between the ages of 10 and 13 children and 5 were old people  and one elderly cashier. 

When the Aurors arrived on the scene and found out the whole version of what happened they immediately told me that I would not be charged for anything. 

It turned out that the man was a very dangerous criminal and had a arrest warrant behind him and a reward for catching him dead or alive. 

I decided to give Malfoy a clue as to who I really was and looked at my watch.

'' It was nice to see you again Fred George but I have to go now. Rain and Misha must not be cut up. You guys know they don't like it when I am without them for too long '' I said and I could see the recognition in the Malfoys eyes. 

I smiled gently at them ''Take care Melody '' said Fred 

''See you Mara '' continued George hugging me 

''Bye bye '' I said and disappeared from before their eyes

I knew that Fred and George would be gone before their mother tried to ask them about me. I had a feeling that I would see Papa Paddy with Uncle Moony in short order when they found out I am in Britain. I went to Potter Manor to talk to Ma and Pa about what might happen now.