Part 11

A few months later

Erika's POV

It's been five months since I made an agreement with the dark side and my life has changed 180 degrees.

Because of this, my family sentie couldn't control my seats on Wizengamot I had to show up for the session. This means that the Order of the Burnt Chicken knows that I have returned to Britain, but on the plus side they still don't know what I really look like.

Dumbledore tried He questioned me about where I was these days, but he got short or one-word answers from me.
This annoyed him more, but he became furious when I gave my seats to the dark section and how many of them I had. He only knew about my Potter seats.

He tried to catch me after the saucer but I was covered by Sirius, Lucius and Tom.  He wanted to tell me how my parents would be disappointed by what I was doing and how they would be blah blah blah.

If only he knew that my family wasn't as bright and holy as he imagined. My family has a mox of light, dark and neutral families mixed together. I am gray myself, but sometimes I am drawn into the darkness.

However, I knew that he would not give up on me and I had to be careful when leaving the house. When I go out, however, I am not alone. I usually go out with Remus, Sirius or Regulus and sometimes Tom, Narcisa  and Lucius.

I also made friends with Draco, Pansy, Theo, Blaise, Daphne and Astoria when I showed them my true self.

I also managed to improve my relationship with Snape and now we call each other by our first names. He was impressed when I showed him what I could really do in Potions. This has become our main activity when we spend time together. Sometimes Draco joins us when he can.

My life took a 180 degree turn when I brought them into my life. I honestly don't regret doing what I did. However, I know now that I have more people I can count on if I have a problem.

It was hard for me to get used to it at first and when I had a problem, I tried to solve it myself. However, Tom caught me when I was having difficulty with one of the spells and slowly helped me understand where I was making a mistake and how to correct it.

From then on, he started paying more attention to how I felt and what I was doing. After a few weeks, the rest realized why he was doing it and followed his lead.

However, they know when to give me a moment for myself and do everything to make me not feel helpless and powerless. They want me to know that I can go to them for help and not be afraid that they will get angry with me because I can't do something.

I love them and I know they love me. We may have various falls, accidents and events that set us apart, but we won't be angry at each other for long. Each of us would give our life for another person without a second thought.

However, I have a feeling that Dumbles and his Order will try to ruin our lives to keep me under his control. However, I know that everyone is starting to see his true colors and are slowly but surely moving away from him. He is slowly losing his helpers and followers due to his obsessive behavior towards me.

I know that he will only be left with those who consider him God, but I know that they are only a handful of people. Just a few more weeks of this behavior and Dumbledore would lose everything he had achieved because of his lies and manipulation. It doesn't help him that I got his biography and every few days I expose his secrets and scams to the light.

However, I hope that Dumbledore will get what he deserves soon because I don't want anyone close to me to be hurt by him.

However, I know that Karama will eventually collect her debt and will do it at the least expected moment. Only time knows when this will happen, but I hope it will be soon.