Part 3

A few months later

Sirius's POV

I sat in an Order meeting and barely stopped myself from cursing everyone in the room and saw that Severus and Remus had the same problem as me. 

They were talking about Erika as if she was their property and had no rights to decide for herself. Erika disappeared 8 months ago and they still can't find her, I understand why she didn't tell me about her plan after reading her letter. 

She sends letters to me every two weeks and writes back immediately when I send her but with less details. She sends letters from a different city each time and this makes it difficult for us to find her. 

However, I am proud of her action and such a well-designed plan and it gave me food for thought. I realized at that moment that Erika is different than we thought and this version of her that we know is worked out by Dumbledore. 

She had to follow his plan and get out from under his thumb when she was given the opportunity. I learned from my bank manager that Erika is considered an adult by this devil's tournament. 

All of Britain knows this because when Fudge wanted to use her juvenile status to force her back that's  when Erika's manager presented documents that she was Lady Potter Black. I broached the subject with Tom, Remus and Severus who said they thought the same thing. 

I started looking at Rika's friends and knew that Ron and Hermione didn't know anything because they were too loyal to the so-called Light Lord and were spying on Erika for him. 

I felt like ripping their heads off but kept my composure. I knew that if I ended up in Askaban I wouldn't be able to help Erika if she was in trouble. I can still understand that she is too clever to be caught just like that.

When we find her I would love to meet the real her. She will also get a coveted pep talk for scaring the hell out of me so but I am still really proud of her.

I focused on the twins, Luna and Neville when I saw that they were not panicking like the rest of us. They were very convincing and if someone wasn't paying attention to them like I was they wouldn't have noticed. 

I didn't have a chance to question them like I want to because all the time someone from Order is not far from me. Besides, the twins are busy with their store and doing their best to stay as far away from her mother as possible. 

I asked Charlie and Bill to ask them out but they didn't manage to discover anything either. Tom tried to use their connection to find her but also without success, Erika had to learn to block it effectively. 

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Molly '' Were you able to track down that cursed girl? '' she asked

 '' Unfortunately not Molly, I tried all the spells and rituals I know without success. Erika must be behind powerful wards or be shielded by something. 

Severus Are you sure that Voldemort doesn't have her and simply didn't tell you about it? '' he said and asked Albus 

'' No Albus I am sure he doesn't have her '' he replied 

'' He himself is sending his men to look for her and as far as I know He has no luck finding it like we did. He would immediately celebrate if they caught her '' he replied in a monotone voice. 

I saw him looking at me '' Sirius did she contact you? '' he asked 

'' Except for three or four letters, No she did not. You know about them after all '' I said telling the half truth. 

It only seems to them that Erika writes to me once a month or less often but I don't feel like correcting them. 

Albus murmured '' What about the marriage contract? We can use it to pull it off using this '' suggested Molly 

'' It won't work if the contract didn't have the Potter seal. That seal is safe in Potter Manor. In a safe that can be opened by Potter magic and blood. 

James told me that without this seal no marriage will be valid also don't try to find old marriage contracts. The Potters have a rule that their magic supports if the contract is more than 50 years old the family member does not have to fulfill it. 

Whoever tries to force her to marry her family magic will severely punish them and the consequences will be great. I remember James telling me and Remus what happened when his great-great grandfather was forced to marry '' I said 

'' It did not reach the bride and her father, they fell into coma for six months. Her father lost power over his right arm and she lost feeling in her legs '' continued Remus 

'' Potter family magic is powerful indeed and whoever tries to force Erik into a marriage she doesn't want, may Lady Magic have them under her protection '' I added seeing their pale faces. 

I saw a million thoughts flow through Dumbeldore '' Do you know where she might be? '' he asked in his grandfatherly voice

'' The Potters have hundreds of houses all over the world. I'm sure they have at least 5 in each country and only Potter knows where they are '' I answered seriously. 

After this information the subject of Voldemort and why he sits quietly instead of attacking us and muggles.

I caught Severus' gaze, I knew Tom would want to know what we talked about at the meeting. I have to warn him about Potter magic because I know about the contact between the Slytherin and Potter families and I don't want him to be harmed by Potter magic. 

I know that Erika is young and won't want to get married anytime soon. She has gained her freedom after years of being controlled. I would rather rot than let someone take away her newly gained freedom.