Chapter 1

Sebastian Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Jamey Outfit

In LimaAt McKinley

In Lima
At McKinley

Jesse, Sebastian, and Jamey walk down the hallways of McKinley to the Principal's office. People in the corridors start staring at the three as they make their way to the principal's office. "Why are people looking at us?" Jamey asks them as he takes out his sunglasses. "Maybe because we are new." Jesse said to him while Jamey puts on his sunglasses making the girls give him a wave or a smile. "And you are making it worse." Sebastian said to Jamey while the three walked passes the Glee club who was looking at them. "Take off your sunglasses." Sebastian said to Jamey while taking it off. "It's called style." Jamey said to him while Jamey was being watched by a boy named Kurt Hummel. "You boys." Jesse said to them while she takes Sebastian and Jamey's ear and she pulls them to the office. "Jess, that hurts." Jamey said to her while Jesse pulls them to the office. "I will let you go when we get to the office." Jesse said to them while everyone from the Glee Club watches them. "Who are they?" Artie asks them. "Who cares? Who is the girl? She is hot." Puck said to them with a smile. "They must be new." Mercedes said to them. "Well, I hope they join the Glee club." Kurt said to them with a smile.

In the office, the three siblings are sitting in front of Figgins the Principal. "What school were you guys in before?" Figgins asks them. "We were going to school in Paris named Kingsworth International School." Jamey said to him. "Did your parents pay for your school fees there?" Figgins asks them. "No." Jesse said to him making Figgins look at them. "Who was paying for you three?" Figgins asks them. "I and Sebastian were working in Paris to pay for the school while Jamey was going to the school." Jesse said to him. "So, you two didn't go to school." Figgins said to them. "We did when we had the money and when Jamey comes home he will tell us what he learned until we can go to the school." Sebastian said to him. "Why are you guys here now?" Figgins asks them. "The school closed down, so..." Jesse said to him. "I understand, how are you guys going to pay for this school?" Figgins asks them. "We have money." Jamey said to him with a smile. "Okay, the school has rules so make sure to follow them." Figgins said to them. "Yes, sir." Jesse said to him while Figgins gives them their timetables. "Make sure to join a club at this school. We have a football, a cheerleaders squad, a swim club, Robotics club, Art club, Dance club..." Figgins said and Jesse cuts him off. "Does this school have a choir club or a glee club?" Jesse asks him. "We do but I don't think you three will enjoy being in that club." Figgins said to them making the three look at each other.