12.

A/N: ✨️Blessings!✨️ First off thank you for reading and sticking around 🙌🏾.  I know this chapter is coming SUPER late but life be life-ing ya know! I tried to make it pretty lengthy to make up for lost time so enjoy! Or don't....whatever works for you lol. Bye! 😇

The next morning Harper blinked her eyes, waking from her slumber. She turned and faced Colin who was still sound asleep; he was so attractive. She didn't have one night stands often---ok, never---but if she did it wouldn't be so bad waking up to a man who looked like him every time the deed was done. The light from the morning sun was hitting his face, illuminating his salt and pepper facial hair. Harper smiled thinking about the many orgasms that he'd given to her last night---and early morning. Everytime they stopped to catch their breaths, another session began. After the third orgasm she believed she was all fucked out---and then came a fourth. She sat up letting the duvet fall off her body exposing her bare chest and looked around the bedroom, searching for any signs that another woman lived here and he had just cheated and worse she'd just become a homewrecker. There was nothing. Seriously, nothing at all. She shook her head in amazement. How was this man single? Was he a psycho? Did he have a basement where he kept all his lovers like that Joe character? Something just wasn't adding up. From the looks of his place he lived comfortably and wasn't hurting financially. He smelled amazing and dressed appropriately for his age. Why hadn't a woman caught his interest long enough to make him settle down?
"Are you okay?" Colin rubbed his hand up the small of her back, sending chills down her spine. His groggy morning voice made her breath catch in her throat. She loved how good it sounded. She looked down at him staring back up at her and nodded. "Good." In one swift motion he was on top of her, kissing her neck like he'd done so many times already. "You still taste so sweet," he whispered in her ear and bit it. That sent an electric shock so heavy down her spine she thought she'd died and gone to heaven. He slid inside her and gave her another mind-blowing orgasm before collapsing on top of her, both of them gasping for much needed air. They separated and laid next to each other for a moment. "What time is it?" Harper asked.
"Almost 7 a.m."
"Oh, good. I don't have to leave so soon, then."
"It'd break my heart if you did." Colin wrapped his arm around her torso, pulling her closer towards him. She rested her head on his chest, his chest hairs tickling her cheek. It wasn't long before he was back to being unconscious. The steady rising and falling of his chest let it be known. She laid there thinking about how it was too early to be doing the walk of shame. She didn't understand why it was called that. Okay, maybe for some people she could understand but she didn't feel ashamed at all. She felt quite the opposite, actually. She felt---content. That's it, that's what I'll call it. The walk of contentment. She smiled to herself before drifting off into another peaceful sleep.

********

"Good Morning sleepy head," the woman called out as Letitia's eyes crept open. She looked around the room and then at the silky skinned woman lying next to her remembering everything that had transpired last night. She smiled before sitting up and leaning over for a much needed morning kiss. "Good morning," she whispered. They both shared another kiss, this time making it longer. "Morgan, I've missed this so much. I've missed you."
"Mm-mm we already did all of that talking shit last night, just make love to me." Letitia's mouth formed an upward curve against Morgan's lips before she proceeded to give her exactly what she was asking for. Nothing mattered when they were together, not even the vibrating phone sitting on the nightstand she'd heard for the fifth time. She loved the fact that Morgan's intense moans drowned out every other sound. It was music to her ears. The session lasted another hour before Letitia finally decided to get back to her own hotel. She didn't want to go but she had other obligations, obligations that involved a lot of money, amongst other things. "I'm coming back for you tonight. Be ready at 8. I love you," she planted kisses all over Morgan's face.
"What's happening at 8?" Morgan asked.
"Do you have to question everything I decide to do?" Letitia responded with a question of her own.
"Only when I don't know what it is."
"Well, too bad because I'm not telling you . Just be ready."
"Fine."
Letitia kissed Morgan one last time making sure she felt all of her love, she wanted so bad not to let go but knew she had too. She grabbed her jacket that had been thrown over the couch and slipped her feet into her shoes.
"What's this?" She looked up to see Morgan holding Harper's wedding invitation. Oh fuck. I forgot I had that. Seeing Morgan holding the invitation made her think of Harper, which hadn't happened since they'd shared a drink on her balcony last night and made their way to the club. I should probably text her. I know she hates me right now.
"Just an invitation to a wedding. One of my designers left it in my car. I meant to give it back to her last night but…something came up." The smirk on her face made Morgan return the same facial expression.
"Well here, give it back. We don't keep things from designer's. Unless it's valued at more than $100k. And this invite damn sure can't be anybody important. Just feeling the cheap paper it was printed on makes me sad." Morgan scrunched her face up waiting for Letitia to grab the crumpled up paper.
"I'll see you later."
"Mhm. Later."
After leaving Morgan, Letitia sat in her Uber and decided to send Harper a text.