6.

Letitia gazed at Harper as she got lost in the musician's playing their sweet melodies. Her eyes scanned every visible part of her cocoa brown body,  from the locs that sat perfectly on top of her head, each one cooperating, framing her flawlessly airbrushed face. To the low cut, strapless dress she'd worn, showing off just enough cleavage. Oh God, she couldn't help but to stare at the fullness of her lips, the gloss she'd worn demanded they be noticed, and noticed they were. Dammit, she was fucking beautiful. This was not what she'd expected from the night.

Tish, you're not about to lust over someone you don't know, no matter how sexy they look in that outfit or how plump their lips are. That's just the loneliness from missing Morgan trying to creep in. Why hadn't she called me? Why wasn't she fighting for this relationship like I was?

"So, since you've never been here I'll order for us, but let's make this interesting," she said, regaining her focus.

Harper turned away from the music and gave a quizzical look, "okay—what did you have in mind?"

Letitia laughed at her perplexed demeanor. "If you like what I've asked to be prepared you have to show me the outfit you have planned for me to wear tomorrow night---tonight. No surprises." She waited for Harper to respond. She really didn't care if she saw the outfit tonight or tomorrow. In all honesty, she just didn't want to let her go so soon. Going back to her hotel would give them more time together, it was something she felt she needed. She wanted to be around her for as long as possible.

"Huh! okay," she shrugged, "deal. But if I dislike any option that was put on this table, you have to wear the outfit whether you like it or not.." she smirked before finishing, "..since we're making it interesting."

Letitia raised an eyebrow, considering that agreement. "Damn this girl really knows how to play," she thought to herself. She could tell she was going to like her---oh hell, who was she kidding---she already did. Part of her wanted to know more, so much more, but this was formal after all and she didn't want to make her uncomfortable, not at dinner. Light fun to ease the mood was all it would be. She didn't expect the woman she was meeting tonight to look this damn gorgeous, making her rethink her decision to even have this dinner---the audacity. Meeting Daaria's assistant Lana was much simpler, she was not her cup of tea at all and that's exactly what she'd expected from this one. That would make this dinner a lot easier knowing she only cared to handle business and not personal affairs. Boy, was she wrong. For the first time in a long time though, Morgan hadn't crossed her mind, not in a stop-everything-you're-doing-and-wallow kind of way, at least. What the hell was Harper doing to her already? Whatever it was, she was enjoying it. But should she? It was always easy for broken hearts to find something to cling to; to find something to–rebound.

Harper wouldn't be a rebound though. She's far too intriguing. She'd be a slam dunk--a touchdown, if you will.

"I wasn't expecting that but okay, I'm down."

Letitia smiled and scanned the laminated menu in front of her. Once the waiter arrived she knew exactly what they were having. There was no way Harper was about to win this and she knew it. The food here was too immaculate, a merge between French and Italian cuisine, what was there to not love.

"We'll have the Vegetable Minestrone, Spaghetti Carbonara, and the Baked Lasagna. For dessert, hmm, let's do the Vanilla Crème Brûlée. Oh and a bottle of Dom Pérignon, on ice please. Grazie."

"Si Signora. Be back, shortly." The waiter smiled, grabbing up their menus and walking away.

She could feel Harper's eyes on her as she ordered the food. Probably wondering where she was about to put it all. Her physique was slender but her appetite was massive. She laughed a little once the waiter disappeared from the table. As if Harper knew exactly where that chuckle was coming from she laughed right along with her. "Don't let the size fool you. I can throw some food back!" They both laughed, each of them enjoying the moment.