31- Snail Wails!

―――――――――――
Reader's Pov
――――――――――――――

We were in the stormy sea. Loud thunders can be heard and wild waves dancing along with our ship.

"Are we going to be okay?" Asked Brook.

"What's that?" Zoro asked. Everyone looked at him then to what he was seeing.

"What? That's impossible!" Nami said in disbelief.

"A red sea?" Robin says.

"Look! The volcano's erupting! Lets go to that Island!" Luffy says excitedly.

"Whaaaat?!!" All exclaimed. I laughed.

"Wait a minute Luffy!" Nami says as she looked at the log pose.

"Just as I thought. None of these needles point to that Island." Nami says. I raised an eyebrow.

"Let's go to that Island!" Luffy says.

"I said 'wait'!" Nami yells.

"Why? There's a volcano! It looks like fun! Who could resist?" Luffy reasoned out.

After a minute, Luffy still wants to go there even if there was a lot of reasons not to go.

"It's perfect." Sanji suddenly talked.

"Hey, that's the giant shellfish Panz Fry gave us." Usopp says as he noticed Sanji pushing the shellfish with his foot.

"I thought we could cook this in that sea of fire."

"Sanji! Now isn't the time for that!" Chopper rebutted.

I look at the sea and I saw sparks.

"Sparks!" I spoke.

"The ship will catch fire too." Usopp says.

"No. The Sunny is super not gonna let us down!" Franky cut in.

"That's not the point! There's clearly something wrong with this sea!" Nami informs us again.

"Look at those fish bones! Bones!"

"Did you just call me?" Brook says while Nami sighed in defeat.

Just then, transponder snail cried. I was startled and we all ran to the transponder snail.

"Hey, what's this! The transponder snail is crying!" Luffy says concerned.

"Hey! What's wrong? You have a stomachache?" Luffy asks the snail.

"Baka! That's an emergency signal. Somebody's calling for help." Sanji says.

"If I pick it up, can we hear them? " Luffy asks.

"Wait, Luffy! More that 50 percent of emergency signals are fake! It could be a Navy trap, the one they use often. If the line is tapped, they will find where we are." Robin warns Luffy.

"That's our Robin! Oi Luffy, you have to be careful―" Usopp paused as Luffy picked up the call.

"Hello, I'm Monkey D. Luffy. I'm gonna be King of The Pirates!"

"You picked up too fast and said too much!!" Usopp flies in and hits Luffy.

(This is just gonna be Luffy and the caller.)

"*Screams* help me!" The other line yells. I went near Luffy to hear it louder.

"What happened?" Luffy asks.

"It's cold... Is this the boss?" The trembling voice speaks on the other line.

"No, I'm not the boss. Is it cold there?"