.. ⚘ Hair ⚘ .. O x M

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Obanai x MitsuriOriginal AUMarried AU also ig

Obanai x Mitsuri
Original AU
Married AU also ig

Obanai was cuddling into the futon he shared with his beloved wife, Mitsuri. He was comfortable and warm, still quite tired even though it was already morning.
Everything was quiet, until he heard soft cries. He panicked, knowing who those's cries were from..

"Mitsuri!?" he sat up and saw his wife crying in front of a mirror. She turned to him with large crybaby eyes and the cutest frown. He got up and crawled to her, holding her in his arms. "Are you okay? Why are you crying dear?" he asked. She cried a little louder, being quite dramatic. "My hair is so messy!!"

his face shifted to a dumbfounded face.
"Is.. is that why she's crying? Her hair is messy?"
"Your hair looks beautiful, Mitsuri dear, but if you need me to brush it for you, I will."
her eyes lit up and she squeeled. "Yes! Here." she handed him her brush, the brush she always used. She then turned around to sit down and let him brush through her pink and green locks. He was careful to brush her hair carefully, he would never forgive himself if he hurt her. No, never!

He brushed through a few minutes until his wife's hair was smooth and soft, her hair faded down all the way to her thighs, and it was incredibly thick, but beautiful. Atleast that's what he thought. He through her hair was beautiful, and one of her best features. He hugged her from behind and she giggled and laughed.
"Hehe! Thank you darling! You're the best!" she got up and kissed his forhead, covering his face in kisses. He just blushed and held her waist, letting her do whatever she wanted.

"I love her.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count
296

Date
23/09/2023

PLEASE READ::

Hi, I'm sorry I haven't been updating lately. I made a new book and I've just been putting a lot more time and effort into that one, and so I'll probably be taking a break from this one. I might still update every now and then but I might not until the other book is done. I hope you all don't mind! And please read that one. It's called Tides Of Love and I've already made a chapter about it on this book.

That's all!! Thanks for all the reads on this story, it means a lot to me.

:,)