lvi. dumbfounded

+ ° . ๑・° ⊹ . + ° . ๑・° ⊹ . + ° . ๑・° ⊹ . +

𝔹 𝕆 𝕆 𝕂 𝕋 𝕎 𝕆

this is the second part of saveguard; where you can see how leon and clementine's story continues.

what should you expect?

₊‧ʚ・a retelling of re6 plot (leon's pov) ﹆ɞ‧₊

₊‧ʚ・clem and leon's relationship maturing and entering a new stage ﹆ɞ‧₊

₊‧ʚ・introduction of new characters ﹆ɞ‧₊

₊‧ʚ・more fluff ﹆ɞ‧₊

₊‧ʚ・(possibly) more angst ﹆ɞ‧₊

₊‧ʚ・more cheesy jokes ﹆ɞ‧₊

₊‧ʚ・more *cough* mature chapters *cough* ﹆ɞ‧₊

₊‧ʚ・pretty much the same thing i've been delivering so far ﹆ɞ‧₊

₊‧ʚ・any other requests: leave them here! ﹆ɞ‧₊

⨯ . ⁺ ✦ ⊹ ꙳ ⁺ ‧ ⨯. ⁺ ✦ ⊹ . * ꙳ ✦ ⊹

clementine

mid-june, 2005

"Okay, so you're saying if I were a worm, you wouldn't carry me in your pocket?" I ask Leon as he flicks lazily through the television channels.

His head is on my lap, heavy and warm, my back against the sofa's cushions. I can't stop playing with his hair, soft and smelling like his lemon and sage shampoo.

"Clementine. Please," he giggles. "Where do you come up with this stuff?"

"I'm just curious," I ask him. "Come on, I'd get to to come with you on all your missions. Tell you jokes when you're scared."

"I don't get scared," he says nonchalantly. "Even if I did, I'm the better joke teller out of the both of us."

"You are pretty funny," I concede, running my finger up and down his nose. He closes his eyes and looks like he's savouring my touch, and my heart flutters as it always does. "So no, I can't come with you as a wormy?"

"Why a worm though?" He asks, laughing. "Why not a cute little chick, or a duckling? A kitten? I hate worms."

"I'm getting the understanding that you wouldn't love me much if I were a worm..." I pout, pretending to be upset.

He looks up at me, beaming, a smile stretched beautifully across his lips and entire face. Even after these few months, I still can't get used to how breath-taking those blue eyes are. "Well, yeah. How am I going to fuck you if you become a worm?" He asks me, struggling to stop smiling.

"That's all I am to you..." I groan, my head lolling back in pretend-heartbreak.

"I'm kidding," he says quickly, and pulls at the front of my shirt so I look back down at him. "I might be convinced to give the worm relationship a try if it's you. But only you."

"Who else would it be?" I ask him.

"I don't know," he thinks out loud. "I heard the worm dating scene is pretty intense. Who knows which bombshell I might come across?"