Chapter 3

The next day, Naruko woke up in Anko's apartment. As she rose from the bed, she noticed that she had been provided with clean and fresh clothes. Her face still carried the same dull and lifeless expression as the previous night.

Anko: Hey Naru-chan.

Anko entered the room with a sad smile on her face. It pained her deeply to see Naruko in such a state of despair, and she wished there was more she could do to ease her suffering. Anko gently inquired if Naruko would like some ramen for breakfast, fully aware of the girl's usual enthusiasm for the dish.

Anko: Wants some ramen for breakfast.

Naruko: (hollow).no.

Anko's growing concern, Naruko calmly declined the offer. The fact that Naruko, who usually worshipped ramen, had no appetite for it in this moment only heightened Anko's worry. She realized that Naruko's pain ran deep, and she was determined to help her through it in any way she could.

Anko's growing concern deepened as Naruko calmly declined the offer. The fact that Naruko, who usually worshipped ramen, had no appetite for it in this moment only heightened Anko's worry. She realized that Naruko's pain ran deep, and she was determined to help her through it in any way she could.

As they sat in silence, As they sat in silence, Anko finally found the courage to broach a sensitive topic.

Anko: "Naru-chan... do you hate me for telling you the truth about your mother?"

Naruko's eyes met Anko's, and she slowly shook her head, her voice carrying a hint of gratitude.

Naruko: "No, Anko. I don't hate you. You were the only one who was truly there for me, who did more for me than that monkey Sarutobi ever did. I couldn't hate you, even if I tried."

Anko's heart warmed at Naruko's words. She had feared that revealing the truth might shatter their bond, but instead, it seemed to have strengthened it. Anko knew that she would do whatever it took to help Naruko heal and find her place in this new reality.

Despite Naruko's assurance that she didn't hate Anko, the weight of the truth about her mother and her painful past still hung heavily over her. She remained in a state of deep depression, her eyes dull and lifeless, her emotions raw from the revelations of the previous days.

Anko continued to do her best to support Naruko, providing her with a safe space to grieve and process her emotions. She didn't press Naruko to talk about her feelings or what she wanted to do next. Instead, Anko was there as a constant presence, ready to offer comfort and a listening ear whenever Naruko was ready to open up.

is been 3 days and Naruko's depression showed no signs of lifting. anko had an idea.

Anko: Naruko do you want to learn about your clan.

Naruko head shifted a little to her, getting her attention. Anko smile inside knowing she was interested to learn about her clan.

Naruko: (hollow) Yes.

Anko had a smile in her face. knowing she saving her sensei clan legacy for it can't be forgotten.

Anko: (tells the story) The Uzumaki Clan, a renowned and formidable clan within the Naruto universe, is celebrated for their remarkable mastery of Fuinjutsu, a branch of ninja techniques specializing in the use of seals and symbols for various purposes. Their expertise in this field has granted them a fearsome reputation and made them an influential force in the shinobi world. Here's an explanation of why the Uzumaki Clan is considered powerful and instills fear in both allies and adversaries: The Uzumaki Clan's prowess in Fuinjutsu is unrivaled. They have spent generations perfecting the art of sealing techniques, which involve the use of intricate symbols, patterns, and seals to manipulate chakra, seal objects or beings away, and even create devastating offensive techniques. Some of their most famous achievements in Fuinjutsu include the creation of the "Dead Demon Consuming Seal" and the "Eight Trigrams Sealing Style," both of which are exceptionally powerful techniques that can seal away even the most formidable opponents. Members of the Uzumaki Clan possess naturally high chakra reserves, a genetic trait that is integral to their mastery of Fuinjutsu. Their abundant chakra allows them to execute complex sealing techniques with ease, making them incredibly versatile and dangerous opponents in battle. This innate advantage gives them an edge when it comes to endurance and the ability to maintain powerful jutsu for extended periods. The Uzumaki Clan is known for its indomitable spirit and resilience. They have faced numerous hardships, including the destruction of their homeland, but have always managed to endure and rebuild. This tenacity and determination translate into their combat prowess, making them relentless fighters who never give up, even in the face of overwhelming odds. Over the years, the Uzumaki Clan's reputation as masters of Fuinjutsu and their powerful sealing techniques have struck fear into the hearts of their enemies. The knowledge that they can seal away powerful foes or unleash devastating attacks with their seals makes them a force to be reckoned with. This psychological advantage alone often deters adversaries from engaging in direct combat with Uzumaki clan members. The iconic Uzumaki spiral symbol is recognized throughout the shinobi world as a symbol of power and endurance. This emblem represents their clan's heritage and has been associated with their incredible chakra reserves and sealing abilities. It's a symbol that evokes fear and respect in equal measure. In summary, the Uzumaki Clan's reputation as powerful masters of Fuinjutsu and their ability to bear fear in the shinobi world is well-deserved. Their proficiency in sealing techniques, coupled with their tenacity and genetic advantages, makes them formidable adversaries and invaluable allies. Their legacy continues to live on through the indomitable spirit of those who carry the Uzumaki name.