Chapter 8

The morning sun streamed through the window of the Uzumaki house bedroom, gently rousing Anko from her slumber. She yawned groggily, blinking her eyes open and stretching as she reluctantly emerged from the comfort of her bed.

Anko: (yawning) "Well, time to make breakfast."

As she got up and removed the bedsheet, it became apparent that she was only wearing her underwear, leaving her shirtless. Anko didn't mind the early morning breeze caressing her exposed skin as she enjoyed letting her assets breathe. She stretched, showcasing her impressive bust, before getting out of bed and making her way to the kitchen.

As she walked through the hallway, still yawning, she noticed that Naruko's bedroom door was open but the room was empty.

Anko: "Where is she?"

Worried, Anko descended the stairs and scanned the living room, but Naruko wasn't there. She checked the kitchen, but still no sign of her. Finally, she decided to investigate the basement, which had the door open and the lights on.

Heading down the stairs, Anko found Naruko engrossed in reading some of Kushina's journal entries and fuinjutsu notes. A warm smile spread across her face as she saw her adopted daughter, with her hair down, looking like a spitting image of her mother, albeit with golden blonde hair and whisker marks.

Anko: "Hey, little gaki, what are you doing?"

Naruko: "Oh hey, Mom. I'm just reading some of my mom's history books about Uzushiogakure. I'm still surprised by how amazing my clan was with fuinjutsu, but there's something bothering me."

Anko grew curious about what was bothering her adopted daughter.

Anko: "What is it, Naruko?"

Naruko: "Well, if Mom knew about Uzushiogakure's fall, why didn't she try to find the rest of the clan survivors?"

Anko pondered the question. Naruko had a point, and it was something that had always struck her as odd. She remembered Kushina sharing stories about their clan but had stopped abruptly, offering no explanation when asked about it.

Anko: "You're right; it is weird."

Naruko: "I guess it's up to me to revive my clan."

Naruko knelt on her knees, her exposed breasts swaying gently. Anko ruffled her adopted daughter's hair.

Anko: "Who are you going to revive it with?"

Naruko: "Don't know, definitely not the Emo Uchiha."

Anko: "Why not the Emo Uchiha?"

Naruko: "Fuck no! Like I'd ever end up with him!"

Anko dismissed the comment, thinking it was just a typical teenager's disdain for someone they disliked. She encouraged Naruko but warned her about the challenges of reviving the Uzumaki clan.

Anko: "Reviving your clan won't be easy; it's not like you can grow them back like plants. I'm going to make breakfast. Don't spend too much time here reading unless you want to turn into a bookworm like the pink banshee."

Naruko snorted at the joke as Anko left the basement. However, as she continued reading, Naruko's thoughts took a different turn. She recalled Anko's comment about growing the Uzumaki clan like plants and her clan's mastery of fuinjutsu. The idea struck her like lightning, and a sinister yet brilliant smile spread across her face. She started cackling maniacally, a sign that she had come up with an audacious plan.

Training ground

Naruko was in the training ground, honing her skills with intense determination. She wielded her mother's sword in her left hand and the Belmont whip in her right. With incredible agility and precision, she performed intricate acrobatics, spinning and slashing her blade through the air. The whip, an extension of her will, moved with incredible speed, striking out like a serpent.