BROTHER'S INVITATION

❝ Fine. I'll tell them, but you have to promise me that you will release my younger brother, Tartaglia. ❞

Lyney spoke, finishing gathering up all of his confidence. He looked at Tartaglia, being determined to do this.

You were seriously confused...Freminet seemed so scared, holding onto the bars of the cage tightly while looking down, softly and quietly crying.

Your friends were absolutely concerned about this whole situation, trying to make sure that you were okay, while Aether and Paimon were trying to take care of Lumine. But they also cared about you truly.

Lynette was astonished that Lyney made such a risky decision, afraid of finding out what the audience's reaction would be.

❝ Promise. ❞

Tartaglia crossed his arms, smirking, looking so mischievous and wicked. He couldn't wait to ruin Lyney's and Lynette's reputation as a magician because after this he had a huge surprise.

Lyney knew that as soon as he announced such a big thing, his love one, Y/n, would most likely hate him and not love him anymore...

Nonetheless, he was doing this all for Y/n. He would do anything for them. Even if you hate him at any cost, he will still forever love you and cherish you.

❝ I am sorry to suddenly interrupt me and my sisters magic show...but I would like to admit the truth... ❞

Lyney paused in his speech for a moment, making everyone, I couldn't you, furthermore confused.

❝ I am a Fatui Harbinger, and so is my sister. ❞

A bunch of people released shocked gasps, their eyes widening, their jaws dropped and some cupping their cheeks.

You were stunned, being frozen on spot, not even believing a single word you just heard with your own ears.

What!? Lyney being a Fatui Harbinger!? Impossible...there can only be 11 members of the Fatui.

You thought to yourself, being utterly shocked and confused, but you decided to keep your mouth shut incase you said something wrong.

Your friend became protective over you now, some of them desperately wanting to come up on stage and protect you, seperating you from the 3 Fatui Harbingers. Although they continued to watch.

Furina looked absolutely shocked as well, although she was the type of person who LOVE and ENJOY drama like this. So with an amused expression, she crossed her legs and watched, being curious on what about to happen next.

❝ Now...my brother, please. ❞

Lyney spoke, sounding stern, looking at Tartaglia with a serious expression.

Tartaglia nodded...but the way he brought Freminet down from high up in the sky was very, very, very unexpected.

Tartaglis used his bow, aiming his arrow at the chains, releasing his arrow. Due to how powerful his weapon was, it was able to break the chains, making the cage fall to the ground...with Freminet in it.

Freminet fell to the ground, screaming in fear, everyone's eyes widening Bessie's Tartaglia's. You watched in horror as you saw Freminet falling.