TABLES TURNED

Everyone gasped by seeing the one and only, Eleventh fatui member, Tartaglia. Not to mention that he also has several nicknames like Childe, Ed Sheeran and Ginger.

You were absolutely enraged as soon as you saw the ginger standing across from you, slowly making his way to you with the shy cat in the cat in his arms.

❝ Tartaglia...what are you doing here!? ❞

You asked, sounding annoyed, obviously not being satsified with Tartaglia's arrival. You clenched your fists in frustration.

❝ What? I can't see my old comraidian? I haven't seen you for awhile you know. ❞

Tartaglia spoke after you, handing you the shy cat in the hat, having that same mischievous smirk planted on his face as he looked down at you.

Both Lyney and Lynette saw this, being surprised and shocked by Tartaglia's sudden appearance...although something seemed off about them that you didn't quite notice.

❝ What on earth is he doing here!? It's not time yet! ❞

Lyney whispered to Lynette, being completely annoyed. Although he was hushed by Lynette, having oje of her fingers placed on his lips.

❝ Just wait and watch. ❞

Lynette responded, having a nonchalant expression on her face. Lyney did exactly as he was told to do, despite the fact that he was now being slightly overprotective over you.

❝ I missed you, comrade. It was a shame that you didn't come and visit me In Liyue or Snezhnaya. I was feeling quite lonely. ❞

Tartaglia added, now softly ruffling your [h/c] hair, teasing you a little bit.

You groaned in annoyance, shoving the harbingers hand away, and holding the shy cat in the cat close to you in your other hand.

❝ Were enemies, Childe. After finding out you were apart of the Fatui Harbingers, I find that I mustn't be an ally of yours. ❞

You frowned at Tartaglia, narrowing your eyes towards him. Gosh, how much you despised this man.

❝ Ouch, that hurt. Were not enemies, Y/n...You seriously think you can call and treat your older brother like that? ❞

As soon as Tartaglia mentioned that you both were siblings, everyone in the crowd gaspsed. You were caught off guard by his sudden choice of words, being left speechless.

Your friends were all shocked as well, some of their jaws dropped. Not to mention that Lumine was awake again until she fainted once more after hearing that you're the younger sibling of Tartaglia.

Even Lyney and Lynette were surprised and shocked even more than before. Lyney's eyes were widened.

❝ He was being serious? Y/n was his sibling after all? That doesn't make any sense...why is he calling them comrade then? ❞

Lyney whispered to Lynette again, being curious and confused at the same time. Lynette hushed Lyney again.

❝ Brother, you ask too many questions. Just listen and observe quietly. Maybe then you'll be able to find out more. ❞