MAGIC SHOW GONE WRONG

❝ Ladies and gentlemen... Lyney's and Lynette's magic show is starting now! Please stay seated and wait for your fellow performers to approach the stage. ❞

It was time. It was finally time for the magic show to start.

You and your friends got front seat, as promised, while Clorinde was all the way at the back with her arms crossed and her leg crossed over the other.

You all were excited...the spotlight was set. Everyone had such an overjoyed, excited smile on their faces as they awaited for whatever was happening next.

Although, curiousity hits you, and you decided to scan the room because nothing or nobody was appearing. And up at the tallest and highest level in this whole place...was the Hydro Archon.

Furina, also known as Focalors and the Hydro Archon, sat there and looked elegant and beautiful. You didn't expect to see the Hydro Archon here at the magic show as well...

BOOM!!!

Suddenly, you heard an explosion from the stage, being frightened. So we're your friends, Furina and the other people in the audience.

Smoke surrounded the stage...everyone was confused and surprised by the sudden explosion that came from the stage. Until...

❝ Good evening, Fontaine! Bet that surprised ya, didn't it? ❞

Lyney's voice echoed from a distance. Everyone started screaming in excitment and joy, clapping also.

You were absolutely amazed, your [E/C] eyes liting up with glee. Everyone else was also amazed.

❝ Should I make you all lovely people more amazed? ❞

Lyney spoke with a more dreamy tone, appearing in thin air. He looked so attractive and jawdropping that everyone screamed even louder. You even saw some people faint and have nosebleeds due to how gorgeous Lyney's appearance was.

❝ Hahaaa! This is outstanding! ❞

Beidou commented, watching the show with a wide smile. Ningguang nodded her head softly, being satisfied with the show that was being presented.

Kazuha also agreed with a soft nod, keeping his eyes glued on Lyney, being tempted to see more.

❝ Oh? Should I make you lovely ladies and gentlemen love me more? ❞

Lyney spoke in a soothing and smooth tone. He giggled softly and had a playful smirk on his face, snapping his fingers.

Rainbow roses fell from the sky, landing on the audience. Everyone reached to catch one while some were drowning in them, being full of love.

You cayched a rainbow rose, smelling it's aroma, being satisfied with the sweet scent. You held it, wanting to keep it as a souviner.

Lyney looked at the crowd, admiring how overjoyed they were. Especially you. He saw you sniff the aroma of the rainbow rose, wanting to give you more. Although he was interrupted.

❝ Oh! It looks like we have another special performer coming onto the stage. ❞

Lyney spoke once again, looking behind him. He then released a soft chuckle, turning back to the audience again.