Expectance

"Why are you driving?" Winter asked, she was now beside Karina who was driving with one hand and the other hand resting on the armrest.

Winter got no response, but she wanted one. She wondered why Karina told the her workers that she would be the one to drive her and Winter home, she hardly ever drove.

"Hello?" Winter said, looking at Karina's side profile that stared at the road.

"Minjeong. You aren't going to talk until I tell you to." Karina said, gripping her hand tighter on the steering wheel

"What? Why?" Winter asked, tilting her head like this was her first life.

"Didn't I say no speaking?!" Karina yelled in a serious tone, immediately making Winter sink in her seat, clueless as a newborn puppy.

Karina let out a frustrated sigh, gripping onto the steering wheel as tight as her strength could squeeze. She then pressed down on the pedal to increase the speed of the car.

-

The rest of the car ride was silent ever since that mini argument. Winter was just left confused, wondering why the older one was so upset. Until the car soon came to a stop, parked in front of the house that she has unexplained memories at.

Karina quickly unbuckled her seatbelt, then soonly Winter's seatbelt before opening her car door, slamming it shut. Winter just sat in the car confusingly as she watch Karina walk to her side of the car. The older quickly opened the door from Winter's side, stepping out of the way so Winter could step out.

The younger laughed softly to herself, wondering how Karina could still be such a gentle woman even when she's upset.

She then stepped out the car, the door slamming shut once she was not in the car anymore.

-

"Why are we in here?"

"No speaking." Karina growled as she clicked on her mouse that connected to her computer.

Winter was pulled into Karina's office not so long ago, she is now sitting onto Karina's lap uncomfortably while Karina searches things so fast that she could not read anything that was on the screen.

The aggressive typing made Winter even more confused, she just had to sit there silently and it was almost impossible for her to do since her mind filled with questions.

"Here, read this." Karina says, leaning back into the chair so Winter could lean in and closer to the screen.

The younger gave her an unsure look before she read the things on the computer screen.

'Kim Minju the boss of an assassin group called The Claws. They are known for killing people with their nails such as their "claws". Kim Minju's group is also known for manipulating people just to kill them after that person trusts them enough. Minju's current victim number is 5, none knows where she could be now.'

Winter stopped reading after that paragraph, she didn't know that she had stopped breathing also. She then looked at Karina, the look on her face was cold, she couldn't really have a thought about what she was thinking.

"You may speak." Karina said lowly, noticing that the younger looked eager to speak.

"Are you like her?" The younger girl asked, pointing to the screen. She did not know how to feel about this sudden news, would she had been Minju's 6th victim if Karina hadn't kidnapped her?

"That's not what this is about." Karina said, raising an eyebrow slightly.

Winter plopped down her hand as she shifted uncomfortably in Karina's lap. She wasn't sad but she was still pretty upset. It did make sense   now why Minju hadn't told her where she moved from.

"You slept with assassin." Karina said not as a question but more of a assuring saying.

"I did not." She says in rather a firm tone. The girl doesn't remember telling Karina that she had slept with her but it seems like she had already found out but not from Winter.

Karina then sighed softly, wrapping her arms around Winter's small waist. "Baby, you have to stop lying to me. I know you're upset about me bringing you back here and the things you saw but I'm your Jimin, baby. You can trust me." The older girl said in a more gentle and calm voice.

It soon made Winter more calmer than before, she no longer felt uncomfortable in the moment, a warm feeling inside her formed and all her negative thoughts went away for a split minute.

"Baby, you slept with her?" Karina asked softly. She looked at the nervous girl in her lap, slightly tightening her arms around her waist. "I won't get mad, love. Tell me the truth." She says sternly but a hint of softness in her voice.

Winter let out a small breath out from her mouth, her lips departing as she did so. Her hands rested in her lap, only trembling against it visibly.

"I did.." she says quietly, her voice slightly losing itself from the nervousness that took over.

She had promised herself that she wouldn't let Karina take over her anymore but the older's presence was so scary and powerful that it'd be almost impossible to push her away. Karina just was the type of person that none could mess with.

"Oh did you now?" Karina said in a rather mocking but also serious voice. She dug her nails into the smaller girl's stomach as she nibbled on her ear gently.

Winter felt her breath suddenly becoming heavier, shrinking into the older's lap while the pain slightly pinched through her skin.

"You're n-not mad.. r-right?" Winter asked in a soft tone, her eyes fluttering as soft as her voice.

Karina let out a loud chuckle, her nibbles turning into bites on the small ear that her low breath breathed on.
"Mad? Never, princess." Karina said before digging her fangs deeper into the ear, chuckling softly every-time the younger one would wince.

"I'm just disappointed." The low voice made Winter shiver in fear, suddenly regretting all the decisions she had made that caused Karina to get upset with her.

The red bruises on the younger one's ear sting every-time that air would pass by it. She hadn't realized that her ear had been gushing out blood. "I've taught you better," the older whispered seductively, her sharp eyes admiring the helpless girl in her lap.

Winter's eyes grew wide, feeling like every time she had blink the world would blur. "I'm s-sorry.." Winter said. Her voice was trembling visibly but for Karina she was too upset to recognize the girl's tears that stained her cheeks.

"Hmm." she hummed, tracing her nails upwards on the small stomach as she licked the blood slowly off of her ear.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Part of Winter's old self had came back to her, she had wanted to forget about that side of her but every time Karina would force it to come back out. So there she was, letting Karina take over her life once again. She didn't want a life like this at all, she felt like she was trapped in a spell that Karina had cursed on her. But at the end of the day she truly still loved Karina, no matter how hard she tried not to she'd end up giving up. At the end of the day,

'She's my Jimin.'

————————

AUTHORS NOTE: I was thinking on ending it here but it would be bit confusing, no? anyway I hope you liked this chapter, please look forward to the next ^^