1 Step Forward

"Jimin?" The smaller one asked, turning her body to the girl who sat at a desk, writing on a paper.

"Hmm?" The older one hummed,  slightly hovering her head upwards to the Younger but still kept her eyes on the paper.

"Do you love me?" She asked, her eyes looking deeply into the focus ones. Karina stopped writing, putting her pen down before she brung her full attention to her.

"Why are you asking that?" Karina asked, tilting her head slightly while her low eyes stared up at her confusingly.

"Well.. you are so busy with your work, you never spend time with me anymore..." Winter blurted out, earning a small smile from the older.

Karina then sat up from her chair and hugged Winter gently before pecking her neck. "Of course I love you, you're the most important thing to me." Karina whispered in Winter's small ear, pecking it softly.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll spend more time with you~" Her voice trailed in Winter's ear, causing her to shiver slightly.

Winter then let out a yelp after Karina picked her up suddenly, wrapping her legs around Karina's waist while the older held her easily.

"You're so cute, baby~" Karina said, pecking her lover's face all over while she carried her out the office room. Winter's giggles filled the hallway as they walked, her head resting on her shoulder softly.

"And you're handsome, love~" Winter said, making Karina bite onto her lip eagerly.

"Baby, how about some cookies, would that make you feel better?" Karina asked, entering the kitchen while she carried her girlfriend.

"YESS!!" Winter yelled in excitement making the older let out a soft chuckle while she adored her girlfriend.

-

"You want cookies?"

"No."

"Sex?"

...

"Are you crazy, Rina?" Winter said while sitting on the counter in front of Karina. Karina tilted her head as her eyes narrowed.

"I'm just trying to make you feel better, baby." Karina said before sliding her hand on Winter's waist firmly. "And who is Rina?" Karina asked, raising one eyebrow confusingly.

"You?" Winter replied.

"No? I'm Jimin."
Winter rolled her eyes out of annoyance, sighing heavily.

"Oh? What's this attitude all of a sudden? You were just clinging onto me a couple of hours ago." Karina said, Winter looking her up and down in disbelief. "I was emotionally out of it, I don't know what I was thinking." Winter mumbled, her feet lightly kicking onto Karina's leg.

"No, I don't think that's it~ I'm pretty sure you still love me," Karina whispered teasingly, earning a glare from the younger. "You're  being delusional." Winter muttered, a small teasing smirk forming on Karina's lips.

"I'm pretty sure my delusions are real~" Karina said lowly as she trailed her hands up to Winter's cheek, stroking it softly while she looked at her with a soft grin.

"Keep dreaming." Winter said.

Karina released a soft chuckle before nuzzling into the younger's neck.

"I don't have to," the older said huskily before picking up Winter so suddenly causing her to yelp from surprise.

"Karina!" Winter yelled but Karina just held her, wrapping her arms around Winter's waist as she stared at her with a small grin.