Owned by

Winter walked into a room and slammed it immediately when she got in it.

"Baby, please open the door." Karina said behind the closed door, on the opposite side from Winter. The younger immediately locked it and took a few steps away from the door, releasing a miserable sigh that came out of her mouth.

She didn't want to even look nor talk to Karina which she has never felt before. Maybe she just needed space away from her so she could clear her head. Whenever she got stressed in times like this she would play games on her phone to get it off her mind, but she had left her phone somewhere in the house and she didn't dare to go out the room to find it.

Her eyes wandered around the room and it was mostly empty, there was a bed in the middle of the room with all white sheets and pillows, the curtains were white, it definitely didn't look the same as her and Karina's room. There was a small seat next to the window that you could lay in, it had one single pillow that was of course, white.

She guessed that this must've been a guest room, she has never really been in the guests room since she always wanted to sleep with her lover. But now that she saw her lover differently it wouldn't hurt to just sleep here for a while. She could definitely last a day without sleeping next to Karina after all that she has did to her in the last few hours.

Winter's eyes were slightly down, she was tired after all the arguing with Karina. Her eyes looked at the neatly done sheets that looked like they haven't been touched at all after it was made. She lazily walked into the bed and put the sheets up to her chin. She felt comfortable enough to just fall asleep without realizing.

Though she had other things on her mind than just sleeping. She wondered what it would be like in the next morning, would she still be mad at Karina for treating her like a doll or would she get fucked for being 'immature?'
Winter didn't really know what the consequences were.

"Minjeong.. I'm sorry, please open the door." Winter's eyes twitched by the older's voice. Karina sounded heartbroken which was unlikely of her. It's stupid though, Karina had now said sorry, it was her first time saying sorry throughout the whole argument.

Winter's bottom lip trembled as she buried her face into the soft covers. She didn't want to cry, her head hurt enough. But hearing Karina's voice like that made her want to cry even more. It reminded her of when the first time she saw Karina cry. It was when they were 12 and 13. Winter had to go with her family on a business trip since they had none to watch her while they were gone and Karina was crying like a baby.
...
"Don't cry, Jimin! I'll be back" The younger one pulled the older into a hug as she sobbed into her shoulder.

"What if I never see you again.." The older said with her trembling voice and tears rolling down her chin, onto Winter's shirt.

An hand touched Winter's other shoulder softly, "sweetie, we need to catch our flight." Karina then sobbed more, hugging her tightly as Winter flinched slightly in pain.

"How about she lives with us until you guys come back, wouldn't that be alright?" A deep voice spoke behind Karina. Karina's father also didn't want Winter to go, he liked seeing Karina having a friend since she never got to experience getting real friends since she had never went to a real school. She was homeschooled all her life.

"But Mr. Yu, we don't want to trouble you." Winter's dad had replied. Karina had stopped crying but she was still hugging Winter tightly in case her dad failed to convince the Kim's that her family can take care of Winter.

"No, id be more than happy to take care of her."
A small smile formed on Mr. Kim's lips as he nodded and bent down to Winter.

"You'll be staying here until we come back, is that okay?" He had said in a calm manner.