Chapter III: Part IV - River Lee

Taylor answered the door; opened it: what stood in front of her was - Travis, her 'ex boyfriend,' now; so to speak.

"Taylor-" Travis said, "Travis, I-"

Chris was putting his pants back on; hoisting them up his legs as Travis stood at the doorway.

"Who's that!?" Travis shouted; pointing at him.

Taylor slammed the door shut in Travis' face.

A loud knocking continued.

"Chris! Get out of here, now! Before he kills you! Literally!"

"When will I see you again?" Chris asked her; holding her cheeks with his palms.

"Soon. Just.. stay safe, until then. Listen-"

She took Chris' hand and shuffled him in a sort of way towards the back entrance which led out into the garden.

"Take the dirt road; south. From there: my driver will take you home."

Chris was about to leave when she grabbed his hand, and pulled him towards her.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Taylor."

They kissed on the lips for what seemed like a long time; rather short by a standard of metrics; and with that: Chris opened up the sliding screen door into the garden and took leave; haste, rather.

The loud knocking continued; until Taylor opened up the door, once more.

"Travis: what's gotten into you?" She asked him.

Travis stormed into the foyer.

"It smells like.. sex in here." "You're paranoid-" Taylor replied.

Chris made his way down the dirt path; the morning sun shining upon his shirtless torso; only covered in a pair of dark blue skinny style denim pants, and his runners.

He looked up at the sky, "Not too far till' Neverland."