Chapter I: Gold

The room was dark, silent: the ambience which encompassed Shawn and Chris was apparent to Chris; perhaps - Shawn was oblivious to the atmosphere and its variables.

Chris lay on the floor mattress in which Shawn was situated on as well; comfortably, so to speak - and as Chris appeared as a woman for the first time in his life to a man opposite his given issuance from God; the beta male - Shawn poised the question to him; the sissy:

"Would you like to be Mrs. Cardinal?"
he asked Chris,

Chris responded, "I.. I.. I would love to, babe."

Shawn grinned. This made Shawn feel: powerful. Domineering in a sense of the term. If this marriage or engagement or rather; a bond between the white boy and the indigenous man; was to take place - this was truly a cosmic event and spiritual undertaking from the heavens and stars in which each community benefited from to various degrees - then not only would Main Street be apt to the idea of a united coalition between the European colonists but that of the native or indigenous heritage in which was to be bestowed upon Chris, in which he was already well versed in.

The candle burned on the end table adjacent to the floor mattress' tail end.

It was a romantic setting; one that every woman would wish for - or every sissy, rather.

Chris had become a full-fledged "bee" so to speak when he not only let Shawn enter his vessel with his genitals but also by enjoying the act of sex with a man.

To enjoy something was defined as something peculiar to most men; but not the women.

It was woman, and in particular - Taylor Alison Swift's image he was attempting to emulate. As was every other woman and sissy, whether or not they were aware of it consciously.

Shawn propped himself upwards and shuffled his way towards the end table where his belongings were.

He grabbed the methamphetamine pipe, and began to pack it full of the crystal-like contents in which the surrounding community referred to the narcotic as, "pint."

"You're really going to do that, here?" Chris asked Shawn.

"It gets me really horny, babe." Shawn replied.

Chris shrugged his shoulders and sighed in exasperation. Shawn inhaled the contents, and coughed a little.

"Why do I do this to myself? Like there's nowhere else to go."

The thought entered Chris' mind only briefly - that was until Shawn finished and crawled back into bed with Chris.

"Ok. Suck me." Shawn uttered.