Chapter one: the beginning

A man in his middle age who had been through so much in his life sat down thinking about his life and how James lost his parents in a car accident at the young age of eleven.

This caused him to become an orphan and he struggled to live without his parents. His other relatives refused to take him in and left him alone.

While he lived at the orphanage, he was always bullied by other kids who called him the 'Parent Killer'.

He didn't like it at all, he wanted to hurt the kids who called him by that nickname but he endured it in hopes that everything would be ok when he reached high school.

But the boy couldn't have been more incorrect.

The boy was wrong, he knew that because on his first day, people told their friends to leave him and that he had killed his parents.

This caused him to spiral into depression.

But there was one thing that could cheer him up that was reading. He spent his time reading many novels one these novels was called The lovely princess.

It's about a princess. Her name was Jennette De Alger Obelia, and it is about how she became queen even though she was the second princess (spoiler alert) it was because her step-sister who was the emperor's daughter was blamed for poisoning her sister and she was publicly killed.

Today, after finishing his work at his company, he started getting a bit bored and thought of reading the novel but he realised that he already had the entire lovely princess. He felt dissatisfied after reading it; he didn't want the story to end like it did.

He rested his head at his desk and closed his eyes.

Suddenly, he opened his eyes to see a ceiling with a beautiful chandelier that almost looked royal. That would be absurd right...?

'Where am I?'

He tried to move his body when he saw a bunch of maids surrounding him one of them said aloud "I-It's a boy, your majesty"

'Well thank you for stating my obvious gender but where am I?"

He tried to move but failed miserably then James took a look at his body and his eyes widened in disbelief

'I'm a baby?!"

He was in deep thought when a cold voice said

"Is that him?" A Blonde haired and blue-eyed man said glaring at the baby with disinterest.

"Y-Y-Yes your Highness," the maid said, stuttering.

He looked at his surroundings to avoid the older man's glare and he saw a lot of blood surrounding the palace. He looked at the guy in front of him and he realized something.

'Is that Claude? The guy from the novel I was reading

"What did she name him?" Claude asked in his cold voice

"Atlantis", a maid, said she didn't sound scared or nervous like the other maids. Atlantis wondered what was different about her.

'Wait ok so does this mean I get to live a life again with a father I would have preferred a mother as well but I can't ask too much of the world can I now maybe he will love me and cherish me like a son'

Oh, but how wrong was he from that day on he never saw Claude he only saw Julie his caretaker she was the only maid in the palace to talk to his majesty without stuttering she wasn't afraid of him she hated him and as much as Atlantis wanted to hate him as well couldn't it didn't matter to him that the man killed his mother and abandoned him alone with a bunch of selfish maids who didn't care about him except for Julie she took care of him but because of the lack of parental guidance in his life Atlantis became antisocial he only talked when needed. Julie had told him that he was the crown prince and that he would take over the kingdom of Obelia once he was ready.

Julie had told him to get fresh air he was walking with his head down when he stopped he saw a shadow the shadow of a human, not a tree when he looked up 'Oh my gods why is he here I thought I was a minor character who probably would die before ever meeting him so why is here I looked around to make sure I was still at the palace garden and astonishingly I was, so why was he here?' thought the six-year-old Atlantis.

"he's the prince?" Claude asked a red-haired guy with beautiful features his grey eyes were very mesmerising that you could drown in them, he looked like a knight.

When Atlantis saw him he figured the red-haired knight was Felix.

Felix nodded and Claude picked me up and said "You are so light do you not eat enough?"

Atlantis was staring at his father's blue jeweled eyes they were exactly like his and a lot of their features were similar like Claude's strong jawline and a perfect nose but a difference between them was their hair Claudes' hair was blonde while Atlantis had platinum hair he must've gotten them from his mother who he had never seen her not even a picture of her.